Calorie Amounts?

Options
Does anyone know how many calories a girl 5'1.5 and is 100lbs should be eating a day? Thank you all so much!

Replies

• Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how many calories a girl 5'1.5 and is 100lbs should be eating a day? Thank you all so much!

Depends on your age as well but just to guess I am going to guess you are 25. The further off I am the further off this answer will be.

At that height and weight at the age of 25 if you had a desk job and did no exercise you would have to eat 1500-1600 calories a day to maintain your weight. This is an estimate of course and it can vary from person to person, you have to experiment to find out what yours is.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Why do you have a goal weight of 80lbs?
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

Why do you have a goal weight of 80lbs?

Oh god, yeah okay I was on autopilot there. You are 5'1'' and at 100 pounds? Then you are already underweight. Why would you want to lose more weight? If anything you should be eating at a surplus and trying to put on some muscle and add weight. 80lb at your height would be dangerously low.
  • SeekingFitness
    Options
    Thank you! That's really helpful :smile:
  • SeekingFitness
    Options
    I do? Hm, well I can assure you that is most definitely not the weight I want to be! Haha. I have to change that, thanks for bringing it to my attention :smile:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I do? Hm, well I can assure you that is most definitely not the weight I want to be! Haha. I have to change that, thanks for bringing it to my attention :smile:

So how much do you want to lose?
  • SeekingFitness
    Options
    I agree, I have no clue why it set my goal weight as that. I want to make it clear that I don't want to lose, any weight I want to gain or maintain! Thank you all for your concern though, but ya, no need to worry!
  • SeekingFitness
    Options

So how much do you want to lose?

None! Maintain, or gain some
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but is that "Feline Nigiri"??
  • SeekingFitness
    Options
    I'm sorry but is that "Feline Nigiri"??

Um, honestly I don't know. I just saw a picture of a cat in a sushi costume and decided to set it as my picture because it's cute and I don't have any other pictures!