Looking for female friends! 100+ to lose

Options
My goal is to lose 100lbs. I'm currently hovering at 297. After two babies and back to back and the stress from one of their medical problems, I'm in a rut. I want to start with small goals, but having the big goal be 100 lbs. Tomorrow I'm starting an 8 week challenge with some of my friends on Facebook, but I'd love to friend some people around my weight with similar goals as me. Guys seem to be able to lose weight quicker and obviously have different builds. Having someone like me to help me along would be great. Inspiration to each other? lol I'm done with not having any clothes that fit. I refuse to buy new clothes!
I bought a Polar heart rate monitor for working out. It's definitely something that helps me see how much I'm actually burning. I would 100% recommend getting one! (I got mine on ebay used). Add me!

A couple things about my personal life:
Heart mom
Married
2 babies
Love metal
Addicted to shopping
Addicted to junk food

Let's change that last part. :D

Replies

• BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! :)
  • sdonovan96
    sdonovan96 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Me too! :) Lets get it! :)
  • diggerjcb1966
    Options
    Well done for taking the first step. Friend request sent.
  • DrWhoodles
    DrWhoodles Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends!! I have a lot to lose and I love my polar heart rate monitor!
  • DivineChoices
    DivineChoices Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat, minus the kids, but I'm trying to lose the weight so I CAN get pregnant. :)
  • Jamhorker
    Jamhorker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow! Lots of quick responses and requests. Thank you! Added all! I'm excited to join you guys!
  • mandy5135
    mandy5135 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have 140 lbs to lose. Friends request sent:)
  • Jamhorker
    Jamhorker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It took 5 months to get pregnant the first time. Then we lost it. I lost about 10 lbs after that and was pregnant right away with a healthy pregnancy. We were also moving/buying a house at the time and there was so much stress. Once we moved, I lost some weight, I got a job, etc, we were pregnant. I know stress and weight have a LOT to do with not getting pregnant (as long as you have checked out any other possibilities).