SIMPLE THINGS

Options
Poison5119
Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
I've been trying for awhile to figure out a way to eat peanut butter (those extra exercise calories) without adding BREAD to the mixture. I can't eat it off a spoon - it sticks to the back of my throat.

CELERY!!!!

How simple is that?

What's more is that I can dip celery SPARINGLY into the P.B., and make it LAST awhile, and therefore ENJOY IT MORE!

I know, stupid, but I feel like a genius!! :laugh:

Replies

• Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I've been trying for awhile to figure out a way to eat peanut butter (those extra exercise calories) without adding BREAD to the mixture. I can't eat it off a spoon - it sticks to the back of my throat.

CELERY!!!!

How simple is that?

What's more is that I can dip celery SPARINGLY into the P.B., and make it LAST awhile, and therefore ENJOY IT MORE!

• MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Yay for simple things!!! Keep it up girl - the more ideas the better for the waistline! :flowerforyou:

(Mmmmm. I love celery and peanut butter. I like it even better with 1/2 pb and 1/2 cream cheese!)
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I'm horrible. I haven't done it in a while, but I love to eat 2 tbsp (or 4:laugh: ) of peanut butter in a bowl mixed with an equal amount of grape jelly. Like a PB&J but without the bread. Sickening sweet. I do that instead of chocolate late at night. *drools*
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm I love peanut butter......:love: Haven't had it in a while, I just feel so guilty...want to indulge....I'll eat it with anything. My favorite used to be with vanilla bean ice cream and hersheys syrup, memories *sigh* My healthier choice is with apple slices now! :wink:
  • kitty6
    kitty6 Posts: 24
    Options
    Well, this don't have peanut butter in it, but since it's a topic on simple things. My sis told me how to make my own special little cake ( I LOVE CAKE ) . Anyway you take 3 TBS of any kind of cake mix ( I prefer chocolate of course :wink: ) put it in a bowl and add 1 1/2 TBS of water. Then you microwave it for 30 seconds and you have cake :tongue: I always have to add a scoop of frozen vanilla yogurt on top. It is so good, and you don't have a whole cake staring you in the face :bigsmile: Also she does WW and told me that it's 2 pts. for the cake.
  • Zeii
    Zeii Posts: 89 Member
    Options

CELERY!!!!

How simple is that?

Ugh! NOw I have a craving for celery but we ate the last of it at dinner! :(
  • lenmana
    lenmana Posts: 171
    Options
    Girl , put some raisins on that PB and celery and you've got "Ant's on a Stick"....loved that as a kid.
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Girl , put some raisins on that PB and celery and you've got "Ant's on a Stick"....loved that as a kid.

Me too! Me too! Good for you snack, too! :tongue:
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options

Me too. We called them "Ant's on a log" - use to love those.