Insanity - Anyonw doing Insanity here ??

Options
Insanity - Anyone Doing Insanity Here ??? Am on Day 1...would love to add friends and motivate each other 2 succeed...:-)

Replies

• sklocker
    sklocker Posts: 11
    Options
    I just started week 7. I really like it- it is tough but I feel so good when I am done.
  • Fasna
    Fasna Posts: 9
    Options
    Is there any good results so far ???
  • Farahdubai
    Farahdubai Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the middle of week 3! Honestly @ the end of week 2 i was frustrated because i was working so hard and didn't see any results. But as soon as i started Wk 3 i felt lighter and fitter.

I'd like to hear from someone who has done it if they have had amazing results! Just to manage my expectations!
  • canobeans_ky
    canobeans_ky Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started day 1 yesterday. I'm not sure I'll be able to do it everyday but I'm going to do my best. How do we add it into the exercise tracker on MFP?
  • Farahdubai
    Farahdubai Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Very good question - actually im not sure how to do that. I tried to search insanity etc. - but nothing comes up. I don't think the exercise tracker here is so accurate.

I do log Aerobics, high impact for 40mins though - hopefully that will do the trick! It says 281 cal ories - but i think i burn so much more but it wouldn't hurt to be conservative!
  • canobeans_ky
    canobeans_ky Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I'm going to do that too. I agree, I'd rather count less then more in case I have to eat them back!
  • sklocker
    sklocker Posts: 11
    Options
    I wear a HRM and create my own excercise naming it whatever disc I did and enter my calories burned. I haven't lost any weight but I definitely have more muscle definition in my abs, legs, back and arms. I am waiting to measure until the end.
  • abens123
    abens123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on day 3 today, feel free to add me if you still need some support!
  • Nataliemm20
    Options
    I'm on day 2 add me!
  • beautifulfatty
    Options
    I just started today it seems promising so far. I'm looking forward to being able to run after this without being worried about my legs giving out from no muscles.
  • kwyze
    kwyze Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just finished Week 1 Day 1 :)
    This is my 2nd attempt and hoping to stick with it this time around (last time only got to day 3 before falling off the wagon LoL)
    Hoping that some support from MFP will help me through.