trying this again! Any peeps around 40 looking for friends?

Options
Hi there! Trying this again on MFP! I really need to get these last 15-20 pounds off before July. Could use some super encouraging and positive friends!

I'm 38, pretty active (workout 5x a week), and like to help others!!

Let's do this!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• scottishgal127
    scottishgal127 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am also trying MFP again. I lost 50 pounds several years ago and have regained about 40 I am motivated to get going. :)

I'm 39 and fairly active. I try to work out 5 days a week, but some weeks are just crazy. Would love some encouragement and support and to give those back.

:)
  • srmchan
    srmchan Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm around 40... if you subtract around 6 or 7. :-)

Let's do this indeed. FR sent.
  • hamstermom123
    hamstermom123 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and just started this 3 days ago! Still haven't posted a pic yet! I'm pretty sedentary, but am eager to be more active again. I lost weight last year then stopped going to the gym - have about 30 lbs to lose. We can do this!
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    I am 41...lost 27 and need to lose 30 more. On my way. Add me!! Would love to support and be supported. We can do this!!
  • sarahmbm
    sarahmbm Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 & I could use the positivity and the motivation. I have 10-15 to lose which makes it easy to sometimes talk myself out of really working to get the weight off!
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    42 soon to be 43
  • dynamoslim
    Options
    Hi!
    I FR'd a few of you, hope that's OK. You all can FR me! I am 10lbs down and working hard on this journey. I am thinking about starting the C25K tomorrow and have been preparing. We can do this!
  • telly524
    telly524 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and have 20lbs to go! I work out at least 5x week but have not had any weight loss success. I could use the motivation and support as well!