Focus T25 Results

Options
2»

Replies

• Londonette
    Londonette Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow good work !!!! I start this programme today so hopefully I will get good results too.

Is anyone starting today too?
  • AmberBelandria
    AmberBelandria Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Damn, you look great. I am starting soon, what I don't understand with Insanity and T25 no one seems to lose much weight. I don't understand why? Can anyone answer this question?
  • JNaqvi17
    JNaqvi17 Posts: 9
    Options
    I finished the alpha phase on the 6th of April. It was my first time ever *trying* to workout. Lost 12 pounds and 14 inches overall. You can see them at jnaqvi17.tumblr.com/t25alpha
  • MsDeterMINEd3
    MsDeterMINEd3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I did Alpha, Beta and Gamma. I started seeing results during Beta, but during Gamma I really started to notice definition. Gamma phase really focuses on weights and strength training.

I did Insanity for a month and I lost some weight, but I saw more definition with Focus T25. I love the program. I am going to start another round.

Feel free to post your results!
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    Those are awesome results! It definitely looks like you've lost a lot more than 4 pounds. Just more proof that the scale doesn't tell the whole story. Congrats on completing the program!
  • mdennis381
    Options
    That's great results! :wink: AWESOME job!!

I just finished Alpha cycle and had great results too! I went from 126 lbs to 116-117 lbs and I went from 34 in around my waist to 30.5 in around my waist.

Tania inspired me to do it because she recently had a baby and so did I. My little is now 9 months.

My 12 year old daughter did it with me too and she has had AMAZING results! She lost 16 lbs doing Alpha and we are starting Beta next week. We had to pause because we just bought a house and the move was crazy and exhausting with my little 9 month old! :noway:

I will post results for us after we complete Beta! We are excited!!! Be blessed everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • sapphies
    sapphies Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am starting it today. I was wondering the same thing. I think I am going to use a HRM.
  • original_mommy_monster
    Options
    Use a HRM to record the calories you burn during a workout.
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    wow! HUGE difference in your midsection. Keep up the great work!
  • MsDeterMINEd3
    Options
    I stayed away from the scale and just compared pics to measure my success.

I need to invest in a heart rate monitor... I heard they are more accurate on measuring calories burned.

Great job and stories everybody! Looking forward to seeing everybody's results! :happy: :smile:
  • jeeplovin
    jeeplovin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic. The scale is a liar :), you are way smaller.
  • MrsCarter30
    MrsCarter30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your results are awesome. Congrats :)

I'm on my second weak of Alpha and I already lost 4 pounds!! I'm pretty happy about that. It's hard though.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    What wonderful results....I just received this program and this has truely inspired me to start it next month! You have great results and we all I am sure can do better but man the change is shows...Hard work pays off...You did that!
  • Shanz78
    Shanz78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    WOW those are amazing results! I cant believe you only lost 4lbs. It looks like you lost 20 or more. Just another example that the scale isn't always the best measure of success.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    so great!
  • lishagirl28
    Options
    I'm on week 3 and haven't noticed any results yet!!!!! I'm really frustrated, but I'm going to continue for two months and see if I notice a difference then.
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your loss! I'm currently on Beta week 1, day 4..I lost 6.6pounds with Alpha cycle. I absolutely love love love Beta so far! I don't drink shakeo, but I do eat low carb. I'm getting really great results and slimming down everywhere! I ♥ T25
  • rhina23
    rhina23 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    This thread made me decide to do t25.
  • MsDeterMINEd3
    Options
    I fell of track. I am doing Insanity now then back to Focus T25 for me!
  • MsDeterMINEd3
    Options
    This is motivation for myself. Haven't seen these pics in a while.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!