Looking for Friends

Options
I am looking for friends who log in daily. Posting on your News feed is a plus! I like to look to my friends for motivation and I've removed a lot of people who no longer log in and am looking to replace them.

Things about me:
27 Years old (friends age doesn't matter)
I am vegetarian (I welcome all no matter eating habits)
I work in an office
I am trying to lose 26 more lbs
I follow the TDEE method for weight loss

:heart:

Replies

• CassandraEldridge
    CassandraEldridge Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My Exercise Routine is P90X
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Log daily since january and my diary is open. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Arein70
    Arein70 Posts: 43
    Options
    Just joined a week ago but I have been on here everyday at some point throughout the day. Add me if you like!
  • scottishgal127
    scottishgal127 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Cassandra,

I am returning to MFP after gaining back 40 of the 50 pounds I lost a few years ago. Like you, I log daily and am looking for friends for motivation and encouragement and to provide that in return.
    I am 39 and don't have any dietary restrictions. I also work in an office and am working towards losing the 40 pounds that I have gained. I love doing any kind of exercise, I'm just struggling with the volume of food I eat (I am always hungry) and fitting workouts into my schedule.

:happy:
  • dickrocketjones
    dickrocketjones Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Also a regular user since January. Always looking for dedicated friends. Add if you like. Won't take offense if you don't.
  • cantina920
    cantina920 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've posted daily since 12/31/13. MFP is really helping me stay on track with my calories. I have lost about 36 pounds, and have about the same amount left to lose. Add me as a friend if you'd like!