Last four pounds

Options
I've been dieting for about two and a half months now and have lost nearly 15 pounds. I started at 144 and I'm at 129.4 now. My goal weight is 125. For the last couple weeks the number hasn't been moving. I've stayed at or slightly under my 1200 calorie budget and have been exercising. Any advice on how to get those last four to go?

Thanks,

K

Replies

• lordofultima
    Options
    Eat more! Shock your body buy actually giving it the nutrition it needs, instead of serious calorie cutting.
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Eat more.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    I've been dieting for about two and a half months now and have lost nearly 15 pounds. I started at 144 and I'm at 129.4 now. My goal weight is 125. For the last couple weeks the number hasn't been moving. I've stayed at or slightly under my 1200 calorie budget and have been exercising. Any advice on how to get those last four to go?

Thanks,

K

Congrats on the 15 loss. Change up your calories and your exercise.
  • Katherine912
    Katherine912 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Why eat more? And how many calories do you mean?
  • allegoriedesoie
    Options
    You need to eat more because your body is going into starvation mode. By eating less than 1200--which is NOT good--your body thinks you're starving it, so it's holding on to those last 4lbs with all its might. You have to eat more, at least 100 calories over 1200 and never under. Zigzagging your calories will also help your body never hit a plateau or think you're starving it.