So I crashed and burned big time...

Options
:( I joined here a couple of months ago feeling all positive and doing well then I fell well and truely off the wagon! So here I am back still have 5 stone I want to lose I was going to start in the new year but I have decided to start now so I hit the ground running on January 1st.... So thats me started my food tracker this morning and I will get into my exercise tracker this evening when I get home from work - Dog to walk and horse to groom and ride :)

Replies

• mekhala
    mekhala Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wellcome back.... i always go awol... not this year though!!

Also starting couch to 5k this week.... eeeek.... Good luck, you are right starting now though... as tomorrow rarely comes!! I started about 3 weeks befor christmas - because i knew i could easily put on half a stone in a week let loose at christmas. so i have rained myself in and only gained 2.

Bring on the new year - and new slimmer us!!
  • hollyandfudgemum
    Options
    Thankyou :) I feel so positive about it... I just need to maintain the positiveness :)
  • toludc
    toludc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    There's a group - snowflakes to sunshine (I'm in) for 100 people who want to lose 40lbs by June 1st. Maybe you could join
  • booboomagoo
    booboomagoo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You took a detour...happens to the best of us. You're back on the planned trail now and you will ROCK IT
  • rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Options
    Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best time to start is the present. As the good old saying " Never put off to tomorrow what you can do today" YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hollyandfudgemum
    Options
    Hope so... thanks guys :D

I am looking forward to a nice jacket potato for lunch...