Looking for supportive friends ;-)

Options
2»

Replies

• hamstermom123
    hamstermom123 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! I'm also looking for support here and am a really positive person who can offer encouragement. Anyone can add me if they want to build their support network!

Heather
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hi all always happy to accept a new friend..I log daily and will support
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find you :( I'm Shonnie Thompson Colando, if you would like to request me!
  • bsarthur96
    Options
    I am new to this and am struggling with all of the ways to communicate. I would love to have some friends, please add me. I am struggling with low self esteem and really want to succeed. Good Luck :)
  • Cukkie13
    Cukkie13 Posts: 22
    Options
    Looks like we both have the same goals! It's great we can support each other in our weight loss journey. Let's do this! Good luck with it. You'll do great if you keep your mind on it. Feel free to friend me. :)
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

Feel free to add me, I log in everyday.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • pandagirl813
    pandagirl813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add as well! I have an open diary and love getting to know new people. :)
  • hvictoria9494
    hvictoria9494 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mee too! I've lost 56lbs so far. I have another 44 to go and it's only getting harder. Feeling lost with out support and new to the whole community!
  • nicolekennerly2
    Options
    I'm always looking for supportive people to add. Feel free to send me a request.