Bummed about Dannon Light & Fit yogurt...

Options
hessied
hessied Posts: 460 Member
Anyone else notice that a cup is now 80 calories when it used to be 60? They've changed the packaging and evidentally the taste, too. I loved my little 60 calorie treat. Aw well...

:sad:

Replies

• hessied
    hessied Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Anyone else notice that a cup is now 80 calories when it used to be 60? They've changed the packaging and evidentally the taste, too. I loved my little 60 calorie treat. Aw well...

• Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I use the Kroger brand lite yogurt and I'm quite impressed that it's only 80 calories. I'm happy with that.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I didn't much care for it!

I eat Yoplait Light (4 oz) for 70 cals and I am going to try the Weight Watchers(4 oz) brand that is also 70 cals
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I know. My co-worker and I were bummed....however, the taste is WAY better. Guess I have to walk a bit longer everyday!! :blushing:

~kell
  • rayche319
    Options
    Dannon was my favorite too.....i switched to yoplait light (all those yummy flavors the woman talks abou on the phone while her husband looks through the fridge for them...) they're 100 calories, but it's so worth it....they are sooooo gooood
  • lynzz
    lynzz Posts: 45
    Options
    Yeah, why would they do this?? I loved that it was only 60 calories.....Well, I bought some anyway, hope its taste makes up for the extra 20 calories.....it just won't feel as guiltless as it use to:cry::frown:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

is the packaging larger by any chance? Just wondering.