If every day were like today...

Options
You'd weigh 199.5 lbs in 5 weeks. Man it is sure sweet to see that come up! Can't wait until the day I get to say I made it there!!!! Now today was a fantastic day because I did a lot of exercise, but realistically that would be like 4lbs a week and I doubt I can pull that off at this point. But had to share cuz it definately motivated me!!!!

Replies

• bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I know I love that part of the day.
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    That is what initially kept me logging everyday! Love it!
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    fabulous!
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I love that part of the day as well :) at least, when its positive lol
  • kbarker69
    Options
    MaeMae--You can't help but feel successful! Look at how far you've come! You are so very close to your goal! I am only at the beginning of my journey. Someday I will be at the end of this race. :) What an awesome day that will be.
  • manleyzoo
    manleyzoo Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You have lost a lot of weight already!! Wow what an inspiration you are!!! I am just starting.

Linda in IA
  • goldspaula
    Options
    I love that too, but oh man you have done so well!!! Congrats, and so keep going. You totally rock!
  • bhealthy03
    Options
    You are a true inspiration! I am just starting my journey but hope to be as successful as you have been so far. Great work!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    It is wonderfully glorious when you finally hit one-derland. Can't wait for you to experience it!
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! On both the weight loss and your upcoming wedding :) lots of good things going on.

Best of luck!
    Becky
  • teddyann
    teddyann Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and you are definitely an inspiration!!! WOW! What a great job! I can't wait until the day that mine gives me a number under 200!!!
  • FitWithMae
    FitWithMae Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It's great to have so many people in one place being supportive and here for the common goal to be happy and healthier and of course slimmer ;)
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    Yea! I love that too. Yesterday mine told me that I will be out of the Obese category and just overweight in 5 weeks. That would be awesome!!!
  • CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I play Wii Fit with my six year old son. The game sortof groans when I step on the balance board while my little character balloons up. My son finds this to be high humor, but my short-term goal is for the Wii Fit not to groan when I get on board.

We shall see.

Good Luck All!!!

--Carter
  • erikaj819
    Options
    I like looking at it then it makes me work harder if it was a bad food eating day. I just looked back on Nov 30th when i started writing it down "if every day were like today" and its pretty well on. so i look forward to seeing where they "think" i will be in 5 weeks!!
  • FitWithMae
    FitWithMae Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I play Wii Fit with my six year old son. The game sortof groans when I step on the balance board while my little character balloons up. My son finds this to be high humor, but my short-term goal is for the Wii Fit not to groan when I get on board.

We shall see.

Good Luck All!!!

--Carter

Yeah it does that when I get on it too. lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!