regaining weight

Options
I've lost 70 lbs with MFP over the last 1.5 years. Now I've gained back 12 lbs, Finding it difficult to switch gears and get back on the program. I have such an appetite! Still exercising regularly though. Any suggestions?

Replies

• BrooklynGurl100
    Options
    I'm trying to get back on track myself. It's very frustrating to work so hard and lose the weight just to have, in my case at least, a life event occur and your progress is suddenly derailed. I'm going back to basics in an attempt to auto correct. Whole foods and no added sugars. And exercise and water of course. Good Luck!
  • MissJay75
    MissJay75 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Are you getting enough protein? I have found when I get 100+ grams of protein, my appetite is better satiated.
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    Drink plenty of water before each meal. Also, make sure it is hunger and not stress or boredom.
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I found that I really wasn't checking in with my body and when I thought I was hungry it actually was boredom or a need to emotionally eat. I do agree though. Are you getting enough water? Eating enough protein? How many times a day do you eat?