Insanity friends

Options
KylaDenay
KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
Hello everyone! I am not new to MFP, I actually have been on this site for well over 3 or 4 years. I am currently on week 1 day 6 of Insanity! I have struggled with consistency and this workout in the past and I am giving it my all this time around. It would be nice to have more friends on here who is currently following the Insanity schedule as well. I am not following the diet, but I am sticking to the caloric range as per the Insanity guide. We can motivate and push each other! If you would like a new friend, feel free to add me :).

Replies

• hahaitspriscilla
    Options
    Me and you are alot alike :) just started month 2 of insanity! I have struggled with consistency as well! I am going to add you!
  • jancie84
    jancie84 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I just started T25 this week!!!!
  • KylaDenay
    Options
    Me and you are alot alike :) just started month 2 of insanity! I have struggled with consistency as well! I am going to add you!

Thank you for adding me! So what are your current results like? Are you following the diet plan?
  • KylaDenay
    Options
    I just started T25 this week!!!!

Nice we aren't too far apart! Thank you for the add. How do you like it so far?
  • jancie84
    jancie84 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm super busy between work, studying for finals and all. So, T25 is nice and short! I typically have been doing the workout in the AM followed by more cardio in the evening.

My left hip is starting to hurt though....too much squatting perhaps!
  • alisalikeshugs
    alisalikeshugs Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    hey! I'll add you and we can support each other. It'll be great! I'm on my recovery week of insanity :D