Hello! This is me... I need friends!

Options
Hi,

I'm Becky, 33 year old mum of three, wife, part time teacher, part time cake maker (yeah, that really can be an issue!) I lost over three stone on Slimming World after I had my youngest son and was almost at my ideal weight. I started running, which I loved. Then I developed quite bad anxiety last year, stopped running and piled the weight back on.

I desperately want to lose the weight again and get back to running, but I am really, really struggling and Slimming World totally failed for me this time. It needs to be a total lifestyle overhaul and for that I'm going to need people other than my husband and real life friends to talk to about it! I'm fed up with using my medication as an excuse to stuff my face- it's nothing to do with the meds, it's just me!

Looking forward to getting involved in the forums and meeting some like minded people :D

Becky

Replies

• lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    First things first Becky, don't listen to abdullahamer or click any of his horrible spammy links!!

ETA: I've reported him for spam.
  • MomiTia
    MomiTia Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi becky.. Im 33 mum of one SAhM...completed c25k once n then fell back...would love to b frenz
  • zaria_mc
    zaria_mc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi Becky! i'm 30 and planning to be a mom next year. I just signed in and i also hope to change my lifestyle, since dieting never worked for me and my workaholic schedule seamed to never give me time to exercise. I see you have a lot on your plate too... so much work plus 3 kids.. so give yourself some credit, you are simply amazing!
  • ballder
    ballder Posts: 7
    Options
    First things first Becky, don't listen to abdullahamer or click any of his horrible spammy links!!

ETA: I've reported him for spam.

I reported him too as soon as I saw it ;) Thank you x
  • ballder
    Options
    I'm going to re-do C25K starting next week. I really love it when I get over the hurdle of actually starting!
  • ballder
    Options
    hi Becky! i'm 30 and planning to be a mom next year. I just signed in and i also hope to change my lifestyle, since dieting never worked for me and my workaholic schedule seamed to never give me time to exercise. I see you have a lot on your plate too... so much work plus 3 kids.. so give yourself some credit, you are simply amazing!

No, not amazing, just doing the same as millions of other women ;) Time to rediscover myself now though!