Hi, I'm Rick and I'm a morning person.

Options
I wake up, all at once, full speed ahead. Any other morning folks out there?

Replies

• K9Beauty
    K9Beauty Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi Rick :) thanks for the friend request, nice to meet another geocacher. Its so addictive!! Definitely a morning person, was up at 5am, just wanted to go outside and see the dawn.
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I have to drag myself out of bed, but within 5 minutes I'm wide awake and ready to start the day!
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I'm a morning person, I didn't used to be but it's just sort of evolved. I naturally wake between 2:15 and 3:30 most mornings and am ready to go.
  • IndyCacher
    Options
    I was going to go for an early morning bike ride but 32 degrees made me reconsider. I'll get out this afternoon. :)
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I was going to go for an early morning bike ride but 32 degrees made me reconsider. I'll get out this afternoon. :)

I'll be doing Week 2 Day 1 of C25K as soon as it gets light enough to see any potential dog droppings on the path, so around 5:45 - only a little more than 2 hours to wait :)
  • dmike03
    dmike03 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I became a morning person after I joined the Army. Even now after being out for nearly 9yrs, I am up by 5:30 every morning. If I do try to sleep later than that, I feel like I've wasted to much of my day!
  • yafashelli
    yafashelli Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Good morning! :)

I'm not quite a morning person, but I get up with a smile anyway! :) My "morning" should start around 8, but my son requests 5:30. Lol!
  • captainamerica52
    Options
    :yawn: its 11:41am here im up since 7:00 am and am ready for bed again i hate mornings :yawn:
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Mornings are not my friend but I've learned to accept them. :-)

Ok, sometimes a coffee helps!!
  • rock127
    rock127 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I am a owl now... I was a morning guy long time back. :bigsmile:
  • toofatnomore
    toofatnomore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I pretty much wake up by 5:00 am each day.
    Haven't used an alarm in years.
    Doesn't matter if I go to bed at 9:00 pm or 1:00 am...Still up at 5.
    Don't have to be, it just happens...
    ugh
  • itsadogslife
    Options
    I"m a morning person too once I'm up! However, at this particular moment, I'm coming off of a graveyard shift almost and trying to find the motivation I had pre-shift to go to the gym before going home.. so far, losing the battle.. body needs sleep me thinks! Beyond that, I'm up n at em in the morning. My husband is a slow-poke and it irritates me to no end.. I'm usually done my gym time, done some laundry and had breakfast by the time he's alert!
  • MBrothers22
    MBrothers22 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    If by morning you mean 12:30 on a Sunday afternoon, I'm DEFINITELY a morning person!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    maybe not all at once, but i'm a definite morning person. i wake up, have my coffee set up and ready to go, and clothes laid out.
  • nancy10272004
    nancy10272004 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I get up at 5am, do some chores, meditate, get ready and get on with my hour long commute to work.
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I am a morning person for sure. I'm up at 5am most mornings. My idea of "sleeping in" on the weekends is 6:30.