New to MFP

Options
I just joined MFP and I'm looking to make a positive lifestyle change. I'm in my late 30's and looking to get fit again. I have been on many diets and lost weight but have put the weight back on again. I know losing weight isn't easy, but I have to try again. I would like to lose about 60 pounds. It would be great to fit into a size 14 again.

I have read many success stories on this site. I only hope to be able to add my story in the future. I am looking forward to making friends on this site who will help get me through this journey. :smile:

Replies

• abaumann123
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • RelentlessCherry
    Options
    Ahhh a size 14, I remember being that ... before I had my daughter lol. Right now I'd settle for a 20 :)
    Added you earlier, feel free to drop a line any time you need a bit of support and I'll do what I can. I know how tough it is going it alone, but a site like this you don't need to do it alone x
  • kittykat1188
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend and that goes for other MFP users :) great for moral support and motivation xx
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey all good luck on your goals...feel free to add...always happy to support!