( PART 2) 60 DAY PROGRESS NO SCALE MOVEMENT PICS PICS PICS

Options
Hevenn
Hevenn Posts: 27 Member
My first post was posted under success stories on 2/17/14 titled 60 DAY PROGRESS WITH NO SCALE MOVEMENT PICS PICS, please feel free to see pics and read my stats about my 60 day journey on my fitness pal.

3_zps2c71bea7.jpg

Now welcome to MONTH 4! My heighest weight was 188. When I took the first 60 day pics I was 186.4 now 4 months later I am 185.2. I am losing INCHES UPON INCHES. I am 40 years old and my body is shrinking slowly BUT it's SHRINKING!!

4_zpsf55aeda9.jpg

I REFUSSSSEEEEEEEE to diet! I am making a life style change by committing to exercising 4-6 times per week, including cardio, lifting heavy with the 5X5 Stronglifts Program, and hot yoga. I still eat the foods that I love but in moderation.

I tried to sike myself out by thinking, I will try to lose the weight quickly and then I will maintain it by exercising and eating right.... EPIC FAIL!! What works for me is eating in moderation (most times) and exercising...

2_zpscd1958f7.jpg

I might not have lost alot of weight in pounds, BUT I'm steady losing inches, especially in my back and bra strap area. Most of all....I FEEL GREEEAATTTTTTTT!!! I hate to miss more than two days of exercising because I don't want to fall off the wagon and lose the desire to keep pushing forward.

1_zps0af47210.jpg

I am sharing my story for those who see little progress on the scale and for those who feel like they are not making any progress...CONSISTENCY PAYS OFF!! TAKE PICS!! I don't beat myself up on the days I go over my calories, I do better the next day and if I can't make it to the gym today because of life situations, I go the next day...This is a LIFESTYLE CHANGE but LIFE still goes on! I'm always accpeting new friends for those who would like to follow my diary and exercise routine. I am getting STRONGER by the week! My heart and wind is STRONG doing cardio! Eventually when my body decides, I will start dropping the pounds, but until then, I am gaining muscle all over the place!

Replies

• StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Keep it up!!
  • lovejulez03
    lovejulez03 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!.keep it up!:)
  • SanCan2602
    SanCan2602 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can really see the transformation. You're doing great! Keep it up!
  • jhinds88
    jhinds88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is awesome progress!! Keep it up!!
  • JerseyChic76
    JerseyChic76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That is great!!! It isn't always about the number on the scale. You are losing inches and it shows in your pics. Great job!!
  • milmomto2
    milmomto2 Posts: 84
    Options
    Awesome! I'm one of the ones whose scale is moving very slowly. Thanks for the motivation to keep moving forward.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!