had a hospital appointment last wednesday

and this is the result
i don't have gall stones no i have gall rocks im full of them she said there could be little stones but she cant see them so now just waiting on the results to go to my doctor and then will find out what the course of action will be. looks to be an operation in my future thought either way will just depend on what sort weather to get the whole thing out or just get the rocks lol

cant happen for a few mths though as we are off to sydney in just under 6 weeks and are away for 6 weeks the perfect plan would be around april/march next year after the womens duathalon that im going to do and mom want to come over to do it with me so we can do that and then day or two after i go in for op and mom will stay for 4 weeks to help out and have a holiday lol so we have it planed out hope they like that lol.

Replies

• jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    and this is the result
    i don't have gall stones no i have gall rocks im full of them she said there could be little stones but she cant see them so now just waiting on the results to go to my doctor and then will find out what the course of action will be. looks to be an operation in my future thought either way will just depend on what sort weather to get the whole thing out or just get the rocks lol

cant happen for a few mths though as we are off to sydney in just under 6 weeks and are away for 6 weeks the perfect plan would be around april/march next year after the womens duathalon that im going to do and mom want to come over to do it with me so we can do that and then day or two after i go in for op and mom will stay for 4 weeks to help out and have a holiday lol so we have it planed out hope they like that lol.
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    oh wow... im sorry to hear that. if you are in pain, then i pray for you even more. aug 06 i had to have my gallbladder taken out. when i was pregs with the 10lb kid, they say he squished my gallbladder and it was tryin to repair itself and caused gallstones. so i had to have it taken out. the pain from havin the gallbladder was HORRIBLE. i rather have a kid all over again! but I healed up quick and easy... so you should be fine. the surgery isn't that bad at all.. you'll recover in no time!

Good Luck!
  • OK..to get rid of gal stones go get some UNFILTERED apple juice, usually found at health food stores, and drink it. Something in the apple juice dissolves the gall stones....and it is SO MUCH EASIER than surgery!!

..and you really do not want to be in pain on any of important events and end up in emergency surgery in another country..or miss your events.:flowerforyou:
  • jakspak
    thanks yea im on some good pain killers to help and i have had to cut out so much food to help keep it at bay.

is unfiltered apple juice any better than usually a fresh apple as i have an apple in my soy milk breakfast shake every morning but ill go have a look this arvo when im in town i think there is a health shop somewhere. lets hope we have it here.

although she did say they were more like rocks so might need a bit to break those buggers up lol

yes your right i don't want to end up in hospital while away although only good think about it is we are staying at moms so she would look after me.
    i have lived with it for about 6 yrs now thinking it was indigestion oops will see what doc says when he has had a chance to look at it will ring him tomorrow if i have heard nothing.
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    thanks yea im on some good pain killers to help and i have had to cut out so much food to help keep it at bay.

is unfiltered apple juice any better than usually a fresh apple as i have an apple in my soy milk breakfast shake every morning but ill go have a look this arvo when im in town i think there is a health shop somewhere. lets hope we have it here.

although she did say they were more like rocks so might need a bit to break those buggers up lol

yes your right i don't want to end up in hospital while away although only good think about it is we are staying at moms so she would look after me.
    i have lived with it for about 6 yrs now thinking it was indigestion oops will see what doc says when he has had a chance to look at it will ring him tomorrow if i have heard nothing.

i thought mine was indigestion too, but it hurt to bad. i went to the ER twice, once in the ambulance and they still sent me home sayin i had gas, and once i'd fart i'd be fine.. psh! were they so wrong! lol i hope it gets better for you though!
  • jakspak
    it was the burbing that made me think it was that although it never helped really not much i was bought up to be tough and there was usually a reason i couldn't go in timing kids asleep didn't want to wake but then i got to a point i just thought nope this isn't right so now im doing something about it especially now im loosing weight etc and respecting my body more.

im thankful for the pills i have now so at least i am able to manage it for now but i don't want to be taking pills every time there is pain and id like to eat fish n chips again i miss it.