Love to Dance!!

matinga
matinga Posts: 4 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Trying to get back into shape with dance. Looking for friends who also love to dance!

Replies

• dancinggirl81
    dancinggirl81 Posts: 63 Member
    Hi! I do bellydance, Zumba and have done hip-hop in the past!

I just purchased a Nintendo Wii with the Zumba program and the 'Just Dance 2' game. I can't wait to get it in the mail.

Regular exercise is boring for me... I love to dance, so this is easier for me to stick to :)
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    I'm trying to find fun ways to exercise with my 3 girls, so we're gonna try hula and belly dancing!
  • matinga
    matinga Posts: 4 Member
    Belly Dancing is great fun!!! I have done it for about 9 years and it is not only a beautiful cultural art but it also brings awareness to your female body. You learn to move parts of your body in really cool and amazing ways.
    I did Tribal Belly dancing because I did not like the skimpy bikini glittered costumes and reputation the stereotypical belly dancers have. I also thought the Tribal chicks were more like normal people. I learned to make costumes and even though I did not perform myself, I became the artistic director and choreographer for the local high school tribal belly dance performance team!!!
    Please give it a try....I think you will like it!!
This discussion has been closed.