SAHM looking for new friends!

Options
darken6
darken6 Posts: 56 Member
I'm not new to MFP, but I am pretty new to the forums. I'm a 33-yo stay-at-home homeschooling mom of 6. Looking for friends on MFP as all my real-life mfp friends suck at logging in and also suck at noticing each other's accomplishments!

Replies

• AmeikaRNstudent
    Options
    Hi. I'm just beginning my weight loss journey. I plan to log in frequently as time allows, as I am a mother of 4 who works part-time and I am currently in nursing school full time as well. I'll just take it one day at a time...
  • darken6
    Options
    I guess I've been on this journey for quite awhile, but I've just gotten serious about it in the last several weeks. I'm on a 23 day streak logging right now, and a few days into level 2 of 30DS. Let's do this, mamas!!
  • DCarney
    DCarney Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 here who stays at home during the week with my kiddos and works weekends!
  • darken6
    Options
    Hiya, dcarney!
  • craftydoll
    craftydoll Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sending you a FR. I'm also a SAHM, but to 4. Also looking for active friends on this site. =)
  • donnellyalynn
    donnellyalynn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me! I have a 4 year old son and am a full time working Mommy.
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm a working mother of 4 daughters!

I'm on daily!

Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Heya I'm a SAHM of 3 (one is already in school). Feel free to add me, I log almost every day and could definitely use some more mommy friends for motivation and advice!
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm on all the time, as I'm a SAHM of one. (But she's a handfull - trust me. ;) I also homeschooled as a kid, though I'm sending my daughter to public school.
  • darken6
    Options
    I added you all! Yay, moms!! ;D
  • londette
    londette Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi! I too am a SAHM to 6 kids. This Monday I finally decided to once and for all start taking care of myself, these past 11 years it's been all about being pregnant or breast feeding and I want my body back!!
  • darken6
    Options
    I totally hear ya, Londette! My oldest is 11, too, and I have been pregnant, breastfeeding, or both for 12 years straight next month!! I'm ready to focus on my health, even if we do decide to have another baby (we're undecided right now). Thanks for the add!