Hello!!! New and need some friends / accountability!

andreamichelle82
andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I'm new to this site, and well any type of site like this (Facebook would probably be the closest!) I would love to lose a little more than 10 pounds but more importantly tone up and fit into all the clothes in my closet that I miss wearing! I would love to be able to run without feeling gross and tired again! I would also love to get some friends on here for some extra motivation and accountability!

Good luck everybody!!!!!

Replies

• latanyaa75
    latanyaa75 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, I am as some what new to this site. I wanted to loose a total of 15 lbs but 10-12 would work. I was told to increase my cardio (easier said than done) and the weight would come off. We'll see what happens. I can say that I have been pretty frequent at the gym this week so I'm proud of myself. I am also wanting to do a marathon this year so I feel this will work in my favor also. It's good that you have goals. Just keep them in focus and you will make it!
  • DeAsh
    DeAsh Posts: 32 Member
    You can send me a friend request. I just joined this week, and I'm looking for friends, too!
  • rori_74
    rori_74 Posts: 111 Member
    welcome :flowerforyou: ,you'll find this site very helpful and people here are supportive and motivating ,sending you a friend request , good luck
  • Hello! I'm 26 with basically the same goals as you! I would love to lose 10-15 pounds, or atleast change the fat to a more lean figure. I've been a member of this site for a few months but never really kept up with checking in or dieting for that matter. I've decided to give it another try and make friends this time around to help hold me accountable and keep me motivated. The more support the better, right?
This discussion has been closed.