I was M.I.A.... But now, I'm back!!

Options
Good Morning MFper's, (I miss you guys:smooched: )

The last month or so I've been through soooo much with my family, work and with my stupid car! Needless to say due to all of the stress I'm so ashamed to say I'm back where I started at square 1!
I feel so ashamed and most of all embarassed!:mad: :explode: :embarassed:

Due to my hectic work schedule, a car accident I was in and running errands on public transportation. I got extremely lazy with exercising and eating smaller portions (with meals). I just didn't make the effort to do anything but come home, eat , watch television and go to sleep.:grumble:

Everything is starting to return back to normal (with my schedule), but now that I'm starting fresh again my body has reverted back to its old state :sad: . Exercising really hurts again and I find I have to take baby steps (as far as how long I exercise) all over again:sad: :frown: :sad:

I just need some sincere words of encouragement from you guys!! Because, lately I just feel like giving up!!

I'm hanging in there... sadly By a thread!:frown:

Replies

• divalovesyou1
    Options
    Good Morning MFper's, (I miss you guys:smooched: )

The last month or so I've been through soooo much with my family, work and with my stupid car! Needless to say due to all of the stress I'm so ashamed to say I'm back where I started at square 1!
    I feel so ashamed and most of all embarassed!:mad: :explode: :embarassed:

Due to my hectic work schedule, a car accident I was in and running errands on public transportation. I got extremely lazy with exercising and eating smaller portions (with meals). I just didn't make the effort to do anything but come home, eat , watch television and go to sleep.:grumble:

Everything is starting to return back to normal (with my schedule), but now that I'm starting fresh again my body has reverted back to its old state :sad: . Exercising really hurts again and I find I have to take baby steps (as far as how long I exercise) all over again:sad: :frown: :sad:

I just need some sincere words of encouragement from you guys!! Because, lately I just feel like giving up!!

I'm hanging in there... sadly By a thread!:frown:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Glad you're back!! Sounds like it's been a stressful month or so. :flowerforyou: You can do this - we all experience setbacks in life. It happens and sometimes it hurts! But you have made it through this tough time and now are ready to hit it hard again. You'll be back where you were before you know it and making great progress. I have faith in you!! You're going to be :smokin: in no time at all :flowerforyou: We're here for you. Just keep on keepin' on girly!!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Sounds like your life has been a bit crazy eh!! You can do this!! I know its hard at times. I too am having a hard time right now and feel like giving up but we can press through this right? It will be well worth it :bigsmile:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Glad you're back! :flowerforyou:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy you're back Diva! Don't beat yourself up over the past...every day is a new day!
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    DIva...that was then....:embarassed: :cry:

This is NOW!! :happy:

You know you want this BADLY! So now that you are back make yourself your #1 mission!! :wink:

NOTHING...NOTHING...is more important than your health!!

Just think of how proud you are gonna be of yourself!!! I will be proud of you too cause I know that you

rose above your setback and did it!! :tongue:

Here's to you my friend :drinker: Here's to you! :drinker:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

~Mi
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    Glad you're back!! Sounds like it's been a stressful month or so. :flowerforyou: You can do this - we all experience setbacks in life. It happens and sometimes it hurts! But you have made it through this tough time and now are ready to hit it hard again. You'll be back where you were before you know it and making great progress. I have faith in you!! You're going to be :smokin: in no time at all :flowerforyou: We're here for you. Just keep on keepin' on girly!!

Stressful is not even the word to describe last month!! LOL Thankyou, for your support I hope I will be smoking too in the next couple months!! LOL :love:
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    Welcome back!! Sounds like your life has been a bit crazy eh!! You can do this!! I know its hard at times. I too am having a hard time right now and feel like giving up but we can press through this right? It will be well worth it :bigsmile:

Thank you, I will try!! :happy:
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    Glad you're back! :flowerforyou:

Thank you, I'm glad to be back!! This is a great site and I missed you all dearly!! You all get me through the day with great advice and insight on dieting! I truly miss that :heart: :heart:
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    I'm so happy you're back Diva! Don't beat yourself up over the past...every day is a new day!

Thank you sweetie, beating myself up has always been a problem for me! I need to learn to relax, I know it's not the end of the world!! LOL:laugh:
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    DIva...that was then....:embarassed: :cry:

This is NOW!! :happy:

You know you want this BADLY! So now that you are back make yourself your #1 mission!! :wink:

NOTHING...NOTHING...is more important than your health!!

Just think of how proud you are gonna be of yourself!!! I will be proud of you too cause I know that you

rose above your setback and did it!! :tongue:

Here's to you my friend :drinker: Here's to you! :drinker:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

~Mi

Awweeee, Thanks :blushing: .. That brought a tear to my eyes! I guess we all fall sometime.. I will dust myself off and try again!

Yes, YES YES!!! I want to look SLAMMING by my 28th birthday!! Which is in May 09' !!:tongue:
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    :smooched: :smooched: Thank you all you really lifted my spirits :smooched: :smooched:
  • sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up about the past. A lot of people would have done the same including myself. You must feel so empowered that you are now back on the right track. Good luck to you!!