would love some friends!

Options
Hey everyone I'm back after 14 months bigger, lazier, worse habits than ever, but anyone who wants to help me out I'd love some motivational supporting people, add away :)

Replies

• DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    As long as you don't mind that I always find room for cookies, feel free to add me! ;) I'm a SAHM and around all the time.
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me, as is anyone. I just would want you to like and comment often, as I do.
  • jzynanja
    jzynanja Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd love to share encouragement and support! Feel free to add me! :)
  • SCMclaughlin1956
    Options
    Welcome back, Holly! I'm in the same boat and much older than you! Two years ago I lost 55lbs, but due to an injury that kept me from doing any exercise, I gained 25lb. Now I'm starting again because I don't like me or the way I feel. You will have lots of support on this site - let's do this!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Welcome back everyone...hope you can reach your goals.

Anyone needing support can add if they like!
  • ksmith201026
    ksmith201026 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am back on track after 10 years of bad eating...and just being in total denial of letting myself go. So, if you want, you can friend me and we can motivate each other.
  • GoPhil04
    GoPhil04 Posts: 93
    Options
    Howdy.
  • sueoatley5
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I need friends and the more the merrier, need someone that's gonna shout at me sometimes coz I can be impatient lol