New Friends Wanted :)

Options
fitfor26
fitfor26 Posts: 28 Member
Hi Guys,
Just looking to meet some people my age (20-something) or older who are positive and active MFP users :) I'm a Goodlife junkie and I get my burn on by spinning, and going to shred and pump. I've got about 18lbs left to reach my fitness goals and I would like to have some new people on my friends list so we can encourage each other! :)

Replies

• babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm past the 20 something mark (ugh) but I am active on MFP and log in daily! You can add me if you like!
  • JMoore221979
    Options
    I am on daily add me if you want, though I am a little over 20 :-/
  • ironrat79
    ironrat79 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, everyone is welcome...I log and post daily
  • kharral86
    kharral86 Posts: 63
    Options
    Im 27 and an active user !! I have 20 lbs to go. You can add me im always looking for more friends
  • JoshTheGiant
    JoshTheGiant Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Teamwork!
  • fitfor26
    Options
    Ah you know what, age is just a number! I more am just looking for people with a positive mindset and interesting posts. :) Adding you guys!
  • jessgetsexy
    jessgetsexy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im 26! Ill be 27 next month I have 15 more pounds to go and I get my burn by running, swimming, dancing, crossfit, really anything that is fun new and burns calories and fat lol! Lets lose these last few pounds together!!! Add me =]
  • fitfor26
    Options
    Added you! Our stats are so similar.. and we have the same name haha
  • Kimmy7777
    Kimmy7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add me for motivation!!
  • fitfor26
    Options
    Bumppp!
  • sunflwr0816
    Options
    I'm 28 (today!!) and looking to lose about 14 more pounds before my August wedding. I'm on here everyday - Add me!! :)
  • novasparkles
    Options
    I'm 31 (gasp!) but I feel much younger! You can add me. I'm on the candida diet but I'm trying to stay healthy and have about 20 pounds to go!
  • faithsemmanda
    Options
    i'm in..
  • Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm close to 40 but I'm on here daily if you want to add me :)
  • JamieMommy1985
    JamieMommy1985 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Im 28 and log daily, feel free to add me :)
  • manda404
    manda404 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily, I love having motivated friends to keep you in check! I'm 25 and trying hard to lose 20 pounds before my September wedding. Slowly but surely getting there :) Feel free to add me!
  • DiveBarDanceHall
    DiveBarDanceHall Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I log daily, post, amd ALWAYS looking for positivity :)
    -DiveBar
  • missmuse1
    missmuse1 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23, just getting back into being committed to healthy eating and fitness. My biggest downfall is NOT having any buddies, so feel free to add me. :)
  • AmZam05
    AmZam05 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and new here. I plan on posting in the food and exercise diary every day. Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone reading this...the more motivation, the better!

63677861.png
  • 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Options
    I'm on here everyday all day :) Feel free to add me!