You're favorite go-to snack?

Options

Replies

• Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    It depends on my mood. It ranges from anything from chocolate to potato chips to low sodium trail mix to string or block cheese.
  • aliciaaw
    aliciaaw Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Raw Almonds
  • bigmike069
    bigmike069 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    trail mix and m&m pretzels all day erryy day.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Tree nuts, Costco has both roasted almonds and Pistachios in single serve packets that are easy to drop in a lunch box. Also fond of the mini Babybel Light cheese. They come several in a bag, its a mini cheese wheel that is 50 calories.
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Celery dipped in salsa!
    Banana with cinnamon mashed on toast!
    Dates with peanut butter!
  • DrWhoodles
    DrWhoodles Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm loving Trader Joe's handful of... trail mix packets and Kind bars. I also like pumpkin seeds but I have to fight with the cats when I eat them. Cats are weird.

My trainer recommended green pepper and cottage cheese, it's ok, but it's no turkey snack bites. I can't get enough of those turkey snack bites!
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    My fav - boiled eggs, bananas or proscuito wrapped in lettuce.
  • Zoe_lifts
    Zoe_lifts Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Special K bar
    0% fat yoghurt (vitalinea from danone with fruit)
    Raisins
    Rice cake
    Almonds or cashews
    Piece of chocolate
    Or just an apple, banana..
  • funnybun1
    funnybun1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    a cup of unsweetened almond milk and a fresh piece of fruit. Lil bit of protein, and a lil bit of sugar. :wink:
  • 503pdx
    503pdx Posts: 31
    Options
    Frozen edamame from Costco. They come in handy per serving pouches. You can microwave them in the pouch to steam them but I LOVE them frozen. 1/2 pack a mid-morning snack, 1/2 pack afternoon snack. Yum!!!
  • TheVevina
    TheVevina Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Nature's Bakery Fig Bars
    Special K granola bar/ fruit crisps
    Apple/ Banana with peanut butter
    Omnomnomnom :smile:
  • mishtery
    mishtery Posts: 148
    Options
    It was chocolate lol. Right now I'm still working out what snacks to have etc. I like my yoghurt and fruit
  • goose412
    goose412 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am obsessed with making frozen Greek yogurt... You can buy Popsicle makers in any store and blend vanilla or plain Greek yogurt with fruit, put it in the Popsicle maker, and freeze it to have a yummy treat!
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I love banana and peanut butter
    Frozen Greek yogurt
    Chocolate
    Celery and cheese or peanut butter
    Dill pickle wrapped in deli meat
    More chocolate
  • Jcornwa1
    Jcornwa1 Posts: 18
    Options
    I eat 100 cal Chobani yogurt probably way more than I should. I eat a cup of grapes mixed with one of the yogurts for breakfast every morning...and sometimes dinner........and sometimes lunch....oh god. I have realized I have a problem. And I need help. ha
  • sabes_178
    sabes_178 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    1/8th cup of raw almonds (about 12 whole almonds) and 10 baby carrots. I keep little ziplock baggies with a portioned 1/8th cup of almonds in my purse for when I get true hunger pains or if I feel like my blood sugar is dipping.
  • MyMalfunction7
    MyMalfunction7 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Any kind of protein bar - especially peanut butter Fiber One! Soooo good. Actually, most Fiber One products - 90 calorie brownies/ 90 calorie protein bars are good too.

Or if I feel like I don't have enough calories left to comfortably fit in any Fiber One products, I'll make two servings of boiled vegetables, either asparagus, broccoli, or carrots!
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Unsalted Almonds 1/4 cup a day everyday.

Ditto
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    Dried Seaweed.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    64 grams of peanut butter on half a English muffin.