It's GO TIME!!!!

Options
Hey y'all!!

I'm new to MFP and am looking to make some new friends that can help support me in my journey! I will reciprocate!

I recently started a 9-5 desk job after years of restaurant management (read: sitting on my bum 40 hours a week vs. running around like a chicken with my head cut off 50+ hours a week).

Since I'm putting myself out there, does anyone else have PCOS? It makes weight loss so difficult!

Please feel free to add me, give me some pointers....I'll be appreciative of anything helpful!!

It's great to meet you!!! :)

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,199 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to the forum, Shandawg. :) Good luck on your journey.
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome and enjoy your journey
    added :flowerforyou:
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! :)
  • sandran1104
    Options
    I am new here too! Good luck and friend request sent.
  • _mlee_
    _mlee_ Posts: 90
    Options
    Ahhh the 9-5 job! I also went from restaurant management to a desk job and packed on "extra skin"(don't let the pic fool you, that was my last round of my fitness pal/working out before I fell off the wagon lol). I am looking for new friends :) I don't have very many on here so I will send you a friend request! I log everyday!
  • OhioTallGuy
    Options
    Thank you for the FR! Like you I changed from a fairly active job to working at home 10 hours a day. Talk about a change to a sedentary life style, so I need all of the motivation and help I can get as well! Good luck on your journey!
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Chance535
    Chance535 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey!
  • wanaseka
    wanaseka Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in the same boat you are. I sit a lot during the day and I wanna get my but moving and start losing weight.

Good Luck!

We can all use the motivation. :)
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this awesome place, where you will find tons of ppl that will help with motivation :)