Folks with 100lbs or more to lose

Options
1235»

Replies

• authormariono
    authormariono Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey
    Am looking to gain fitness pals got a lot of weight to loose. and buddies always helps
  • HopeNShelton
    HopeNShelton Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you need a positive weight loss buddy.... :smile:
  • Perrybarger
    Options
    bump it up :)
  • jennibean81
    Options
    Hey, I'm Jen 33 and mummy to 2 very active kids. Since April I've lost 28lbs on my own but still have 130lbs to go. I've always been "big boned" but never to the size I was at the start of the year. I've an underactive thyroid and now type 2 diabetes. I really want to be a healthy mum and be able to do everything with my kids.
    I've booked a 2 week beach holiday for the end of June next year and my goal is to be able to sit in the airplane seat comfortably and be able to put the tray down without having to set my spare tyre on it :ohwell:
    So hoping I make buddies on here to help motivate who are on the same journey :happy:
  • Trace66xx
    Trace66xx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody, Please feel free to add me I'm looking for others that have 100+ to lose, I have been using MFP for a long time and it works.
    I usually use my phone app so cannot find friends on the app. I really don't know how to use the message boards very well either.. (As you cannot access them on the phone app and I don't come on to the computer often)
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I have 105 left to lose. Feel free to add me.