Recycled MFPer

Options
hikezilla
hikezilla Posts: 174 Member
Well I am back again with new will power and motivation! I could use some encouragement and I promise to do the same for you...let's be friends.

I'm a dude, 50 something, married all my life to the same woman, work in IT with storage arrays, and backup technology, I enjoy the outdoors more than watching TV, I do not play computer games, I am a ham radio guy, fairly technical and obtuse at times, I am in need of losing about 90 pounds, well hell, let's call it 100. I'm giving myself 12 months to knock off as much as I can....always seem to hit a certain point (about 20 lbs) and then it stops coming off. I believe if I use more than I take in...there will be a daily net loss...if only nano ounces...it's all in the right direction.

Doc once asked me if anyone in my family suffered from insanity, I told him I was pretty confident that none of us suffered from it, we rather enjoyed it.

If you're a head case and enjoy insanity as much as I do, then we're going to get along just fine.

i am obsessed with instant gratification.

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
    Your profile pic scares me lol.
  • IndyCacher
    Options
    Get on your bike, young man. ;)
  • hikezilla
    Options
    bad news....i think I am selling the trike....I just can't get it adjusted to suit me...I don't know what I am doing though....think if I took it and some money over to BGI they'd help me figure it out?
  • hikezilla
    Options
    Yeah, you should see my real picture.....my Avatar is my alter-ego....Colonel Steve Zodiac, Commander of the Fireball XL-5 space ship. You'd have to be at least 50 years old to even know who that is I bet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fireball_XL5

Hook me up!
  • michellewalker8866
    michellewalker8866 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I too am a person who wants instant gratifications. Just take one day at a time. Good luck with your new beginning.
  • hikezilla
    Options
    Michelle....frankly I don't see anything wrong with wanting instant gratification...hehehe....it just means more failure but then there are those MOMENTS.
  • IndyCacher
    Options
    Instead of BGI, go to Matthew's. You'll get the same bike for MUCH less money, if you decide to purchase something else :)