Mamas in their 30's

Options
Looking to connect with ladies who are in my age group with small kiddos and a desire to get in shape! Finding time for ourselves is challenging and I would love to make friends with ladies who are getting it done or who are trying! Feel free to friend request me!

Dana

Replies

• momasox
    momasox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me. I am in my late 30s and I have a lil boy who just turned 3 and a daughter who is about to turn 17!

ETA: I must admit, it hurt a little to type "late 30s". ;)
  • DCarney
    DCarney Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I know it stings a little! Haha! I am 36!
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I think I cover the spectrum. I have 6 kiddos ranging from 2 to almost 21. :)
  • keywestsunset
    keywestsunset Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!! I'm 34 and I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old. I could use some motivators:)
  • JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I just turned 30 2 weeks ago, so I fit in that description and I have a 3 year old toddler!! You can add me if you would like, as can anyone else! :)
  • GoMilner
    GoMilner Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 years old with a 6 year old. Feel free to add me!
  • tweedledee16
    tweedledee16 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 31 and a mamma to my 3 year old boy! Love sharing motivation!
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm 35 with two boys 7 and 5!! still working on that baby weight!!
  • scole1008
    scole1008 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of a 1 1/2 year old and a 2 1/2 year old. I am looking for some support as well! I will add you.
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    you can add me I am 33 with a 10year old and 1year old.
  • Sucka_Tash
    Options
    I am trying to get back in shape since I really could not do derby anymore when all of our kids moved in with us. Currently doing Jillian Michaels ripped in 30, and have done it before with much success. Along with Myfitnesspal. So hopefully I will get there.
    6912127.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • annethom1980
    Options
    Hey, I'm 34 two girls already 12 & 7 already and one on the way, not trying to lose at the moment but am working on minimising the damage baby girl number 3 arrives, feel free to add me x
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!

Anyone else can feel free to add me :)

I'm 31 (almost 32) with two kiddos; a 5 year old daughter and a 2 year old son. I'd love to connect with some mamas to help motivate each other!
  • DCarney
    DCarney Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I sent requests to everyone!
  • mzco14
    mzco14 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Add me too ladies; Its so hard being a wife & mom. Being over 30 just slows everything down- LOL.
  • MrsKgettingfit
    MrsKgettingfit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and have 3 kids 2 boys 11yo and 7.5yo and a 2.5 yo little girl. I'm a stay at home mum so try to get 2 workouts in a day. I'm doing Chalean extreme so do that workout in morning and a cardio workout in evening for another 30/40 mins once the kids go to bed.
  • butterrum13
    butterrum13 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Add me: 31 with 4 and 3 year old girls, and a 16 month old boy. It's hard to find the time to exercize, and my oldest is such a finnicky eater that new foods are a struggle! I could always use more Mama friends.
  • runsoborun
    runsoborun Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I love this... I am 38 years old with a 4 year girl. Would love to connect with my fellow fitness mamas!
  • staystrong31
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 31 with a 10 year old and a 6 year old.
  • megandme120
    megandme120 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 35 and have an 8 1/2 year old son and a 7 year old stepson. :)