Mamas in their 30's

Options

Replies

• brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am 37, work full-time and have a three year old daughter.
  • workingmommyoftwo
    Options
    I am 35 with a 5 and 7 year old. I work full time and my hubby works 2nd shift so it is all me, all the time - no rest for me! I'm on a pretty good routine and feel better than I did at 25. I would love to get some inspiration from you and maybe I could share some of tricks and tips with you as well.
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Mid-Thirties, Single mom to two Littles, working full time!
  • BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 (already? yikes!) and have one toddler daughter 21 months old! I'm just getting started and working towards losing 100 pounds...
  • CandiceLeeAnn
    CandiceLeeAnn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi :) 32 here(33 later this year and I have a 7 year old daughter and 5 year old son. I'm a SAHM who is just now finding the time and motivation to lose the extra weight I've accumulated. So far so good! Feel free to add me :D
  • ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 with a 10-year old (going on 30 lol). Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Inittolozeit
    Inittolozeit Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 stay at home mama... my daughter is 8, my son is 4.... I'm doing everything at home, cooking and working out... like most people.. I am on a budget, but making it work! Everyone is free to add me!
  • Tryxxie2013
    Tryxxie2013 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I'm an almost-32-year-old with a 10-year-old son and a 4-year-old daughter. Always looking for friends to motivate and support!

I'm also the founder of the MFP Sisters Group, if anyone would like to join that as well.

Tryxx :flowerforyou:
  • LindseyDD
    LindseyDD Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am 30 - soon to be 31 in May, I have a 1 year old daughter!
    Anyone can feel free to add me
    I lost over 100 pounds before I got pregnant and gained 40 during pregnancy, I have lost it all (finally) and looking forward to losing the last 30 I didn't lose before I got pregnant!!
  • cggrlsteph
    cggrlsteph Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi!, 32... almost 33 single mama to a 10 yr old girl... work fulltime and school fulltime...

add me if you like... I have an open diary as well if that helps.
  • TXRanchGirl
    TXRanchGirl Posts: 303
    Options
    Im 32 with a 12 year old..I know, alittle older then alot on this thread..but always looking for other moms! while my kiddo is alittle more self sufficent, his social calender and obligations have me RUNNING all the time! feel free to friend me!

Ive lost my weight and am in maintenance mode right now..135 to now 117...with an open diary!
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I am 37 single mom to 3 kids (2 girls, 1 boy) 13,7,18 months. Working fulltime as well. Any of you lovely ladies feel free to add me if you like!
  • mattack
    mattack Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I know it stings a little! Haha! I am 36!

You look fantastic !!!
  • drangonfly2323
    drangonfly2323 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am 33 with a 8 year old little girl. Finally working on losing the baby weight.
  • msh0612
    msh0612 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone... please feel free to add me as well. :)

33 with a 6 year old. :)
  • rainydays5
    rainydays5 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am in my 30's, a mom of 5 (ages 15-5) and a full time college student. Finding the time is one of my biggest struggles.
  • daviddjhonna
    Options
    You can add me. I have an 8 year old and a 12 year old but at 35 I just cant seem to keep up with them.
  • BootCampCrazy
    BootCampCrazy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Just sent y'all a bunch of requests! If I sent duplicates or missed anyone, I apologize, there really should be a friend everyone in this thread button haha!

I'm 30 y/o with 3 little ones: 5, 3, & 10 mnths! I feel really good about my progress so far, but there's still work to be done & I would love some more motivators ;) Feel free to friend me!
  • aprice_12
    aprice_12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 37. I have a daughter that's 10 and a son that's 18.
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'm 30, with a 4 year old ball of energy! :) Feel free to add if you like.