~Motivated Mama's! ~

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Tamarie, I am a new mom to a beautiful 4 month old boy. I was training for fitness competitions before becoming pregnant. I had a rough pregnancy and was on strict bed rest for over 4 months. Needless to say I lost my muscle, strength, shape etc. I am ready to get it BACK!!! Sometimes with a baby it's easy to find reasons why I can't workout, but i'm learning I just have to make it happen!!! And when I do, I feel 100 x's better!!!

With all that said- i'm looking for other motivated mamas to go through this journey with! Support is a huge key to success!
I'm SO READY. Less than 60 days till summer ladies. Let's GO GO GO..

Please introduce yourself below:
name
a little about yourself
children/ages
And anything else you want to add.

PLEASE SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST AS WELL :)

Replies

• mom2tm
    mom2tm Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello - I'm Jessica. Working, single mom to two awsome girls (13 & 10). Divorced within the past year - trying to get 'me' back, and want to improve my health/fitness to keep up with my kids. and feel better about myself.
    Feel free to add me - I am loving all of the support and encouragement I am getting on here.
  • craftydoll
    craftydoll Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sent you a req! Before I got sick with hyperemesis, I had the goal of eventually becoming a bikini competitor and then hopefully moving on to figure…after a couple more years of hard work, of course. I guess I shouldn't say "had", because I still have that goal in mind. It's just going to take a bit longer to get there now. :)
  • Robynkep87
    Robynkep87 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Robyn. I am a school nurse and have 3 kids; Kye is 9, Brynlee is 4 and Jett is 11mo. I am ready to get back into shape. I would like to get my pre-baby body back or atleast close to it!! I often struggle to find the time to workout. I have been getting up at 4am to get it done before the kids wake up! I plan to start T25 soon to help get in shape for the summer!
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have 2 boys one will be 5 next month and the other is 2. I work 30 hours a week and sometimes can fine alot of excuses but working hard on staying focused. Feel free to add me !