Will weight lifting distort fat loss?

Options
2»

Replies

• Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I use a stationary bike, although, I used to do 500-600 calories per day on it but now I simply dont have the energy so I just eat less. The weird thing was it was so easy at the start and ive only turned the difficulty up slightly

RED FLAG!

If you don't have the energy to do something, you eat less? Why isn't this not smacking you in the face with it's lack of logic. You can't do that amount anymore because your body can't sustain it because you are eating ENOUGH.
  • jmsspr93
    jmsspr93 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I do eat more sometimes. Its just I used to eat for the hell of it, but I just dont need to eat. I eat filling meals though. Chicken & vegetables. Its not like im eating 1 meal of highish stuff
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    So you're just not going to answer the question directly then. OK. I'm done. Maybe post another thread when you have a question that you do want an answer to, not just to have what you want to hear affirmed.
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    If you want help, you have to be willing to be open and honest. Correct your ticker, open your diary and give us some hint that you are reading what we say and taking it on board. For a male of 20 years old (if that bit is correct*) you need to be eating way more than you have indicated here. Weight lifting distorting your fat loss is the least of your issues. Muscle loss, slowing of your metabolism, lack of energy...

* even if you are a 16 year old girl, you still need to need eating more than 700 calories per day!