Hoping that adding friends will be the lift I need...anyone?

Options
I have yet to step out and add any friends. I'm hoping that by adding friends I might find some extra support and encouragement. Do any of you feel like it's been helpful? I've been down this path several times.... I know how and what I need to do, but I just want something to happen without having to work at it. I feel like I'm always "working" & "trying" at things and just wish this was one area I didn't struggle to maintain my health.

Replies

• mrsasprey2b
    Options
    hey , add me im looking for support too , in fact send me a message i could do with a chin wag x
  • AyeshaS94
    Options
    I literally just added/got friend requests today, and it's been pretty cool so far! I mean, I didn't know how supportive people can be, even being total strangers!

Do add, I'm all about giving support.:smile:
  • anniep1991
    Options
    Hello I would be happy for you to add me, wouldn't mind a chat either it could help both of us :-)
  • mikedenali
    mikedenali Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I literally just added/got friend requests today, and it's been pretty cool so far! I mean, I didn't know how supportive people can be, even being total strangers!

Do add, I'm all about giving support.:smile:

For the longest time I didn't have friends but it's pretty cool. I get motivated seeing other peoples accomplishments and the little boosts of support from friends are great
  • jldahlen21
    Options
    Thanks y'all! I hope that this proves to be a great lift! Be patient w/me as I start this new process of adding people, posting and so forth :-)