Stupid Question

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
Okay, I know to most of you this is going to sound like a really stupid question but I just HAVE to know.
Are Tamtastic and Jeremy REALLY brother and sister???? Cuz you sure do act like it!!! (in a good way!) I love reading your posts back and forth. You guys crack me up!!!!

Memaw

and be honest, don't confuse me anymore than I already am!!!!!

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Okay, I know to most of you this is going to sound like a really stupid question but I just HAVE to know.
    Are Tamtastic and Jeremy REALLY brother and sister???? Cuz you sure do act like it!!! (in a good way!) I love reading your posts back and forth. You guys crack me up!!!!

Memaw

and be honest, don't confuse me anymore than I already am!!!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: It's not a stupid question. I'm kind of confused too. I don't think they are but I'm not positive. I agree, they sure do act like it though. :laugh: :laugh:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    They are a couple...a match made right here at MFP...if you heard one of them call each other brother or sister, they must have been goofin'
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Nooooooo..MANDA and Jeremy are a couple...And a cute one at that!! :bigsmile:

Jeremy and I are NOT blood relatives but we are like brother/sister. He never had a sister and we just get along like we are related like that! LOL! And Manda is like the little sister I never had and Ali is like my older sister I never had and of course there is Joanna who is another sister and Laurens (Both Maine and Aussie).......Basically just a bunch of people that get along like family! :bigsmile:

Does that clear it up?? hehehehe!!

Glad we have been entertaining! BUT Jeremy has left MFP for awhile sooo I guess I will have to find someone else to spar with on here! SIGH!!!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I choose Al for you!:bigsmile: .......hear that fuzzy work on your sibling digs and gabs...Tami's good and has had much practice!:wink: