Support Buddies

Options
Hi guys I am looking to find some support buddies in my journey to get healthy. If you are interested feel free to add me or comment on here. I struggle with binge eating and am looking to start a challenge to hold myself accountable.

Replies

• LosingLaurensWay
    LosingLaurensWay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Totally gonna add you :D
  • chevyimpalagirl
    chevyimpalagirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Gotta have you as a friend! Im going through the same thing. Plz feel free to add me but i gotta warn you i dont eat very clean:laugh:
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Support is so important. I'd be glad to have you and be an accountability partner. Also, if you are looking for support, I help to operate support groups for people that are improving their health and fitness through Facebook. We have tons of people in there all helping each other succeed at this journey. I'd be happy to chat with you about it.

Allan
  • Dozrzz
    Dozrzz Posts: 245
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! This is going to be a life-long journey and I would love to have more support buddies! A challenge sounds great too. I know one thing I struggle with is being consistent long term. I will do awesome for a couple days and then all of a sudden go nuts one day with what I'm eating.

Maybe we could set up a challenge that isn't necessarily about the scale, but more about consistently keeping our logs, and our calories within a certain range to show that we are eating consistently the way we should...
  • DCarney
    DCarney Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Will add you! I was a slave to the scale FOREVER! I am pretty good about nutrition, so maybe I can help you out :-)
  • lakerschick275
    lakerschick275 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! You are all awesome! :)