Mamas in their 30's

Options

Replies

• bugginmary
    bugginmary Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me! I'm 33 and have a LO who is 16 months old. At the moment I'm doing the Bikini Body Mommy Challenge and am on day 46 of it. :)
  • luvmydawgs
    luvmydawgs Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have a few more years left in my 30s!
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Add me!

I'm 32, mummy to a 19 month old little princess, work very demanding FT job, and do all the usual at home! Fitting in time for me is tough!

I'd like to lose another 14lbs, but my main issue is getting in shape (I'm thinner than per-pregnancy but I was more toned then..grrrr)!!!
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 33 with one little boy who will turn 2 on the 4th of July. Feel free to add me as well!
  • MollieT22
    MollieT22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me!! I am 35 with two daughters - 6 and 3. I am just returning to my old health and fitness ways and could definitely use support!
  • lorenianicolia
    lorenianicolia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a 32 year old mom of a 2 year old. I have been consistently working out for the last year, but now trying to improve my eating habits. Please feel free to add me. I have sent many of you friend requests!
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm 31 and have 3 kids 6 and under :)
  • aleenazaz
    aleenazaz Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi , I am aleena. I am 30 years old and a mommy of three lil ones. I am trying to loose 50 lbs and get back to my 1st pre-pregnancy weight. Feel free to add me :)
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I turned 30 back in Feb mother of two ages 3.5 and a recent 2 year as of March 9th , yep working out and eating well are not exactly top priorities in my day , my daughters always come first but am trying to be better at taking care of myself , but on here since Jan 1st 2013 lost 30 plus lbs since then this site works :)
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm 38+ with two boys 15, 14, and a girl who's 10. We're TTC, although not having much success.
  • wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hey..I'm 33. Work full time. I have two not so little kids anymore 16 and 11. The last few years I have put my fitness in the daily to do list :)
  • LMRoses
    LMRoses Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    33 years old here, with a 7 month old son. Getting myself back on the wagon. Any and all welcome to add me :) Always love more mama friends!
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me, 35 yrs old two kids 1 is 11 the other is 9 and I work a normal 8-5 job with a hubby who works retail so my workout schedule is very wonky.
  • amandastephens9003
    amandastephens9003 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'll be 32 in November, I have 2 girls. They are 6 (in K-1) and 13 months :)

My goal is to lose 50-55 pounds. I'm 4'11.
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Well Im 29- 30 in October ;) I have 3 kids- 10daugher, 7&3y/o boys.. I also work full time- so fitting in being healthy and workouts are hard!! Would love other people that know the struggle :)
  • AHill842
    AHill842 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I'm 35. Mom of two girls, 4 and 2. Full time working: 1st shift half the week and 2nd shift the other half. Add me as a friend!
  • JellyBelly1978
    JellyBelly1978 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Pushing 36 here, with a 5 and 3 yr old. Still trying to get back to a healthy weight so 30+ more lbs to go.
  • redhotsc
    redhotsc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcomed to add me- 2 kids (almost 5yo and almost 2yo), 34 and trying to get into a shape (other than round). Currently down 32 pounds and 2 pant sizes with about 60-65 pounds to go!
  • caloriesrule
    caloriesrule Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd like to reply as well. I'm 38 year old mama with a 3 year old and 1 year old. I could really use some friends for support and to support. I've been trying to lose the 'baby weight' since my 1st was born. I really have been a bit heaver than I'd like my entire life. I'm ready to stop waiting for it to happen and make it happen!!
  • bdawson
    bdawson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am a 34 year old mom to two boys. A 4 year old and a soon to be 2 year old. Feel free to add me.