Need Support

Options
Used this app 2 years ago and lost 20 pounds. Gained it all back and some. I've been trying to use this app for a while and take it seriously but I'm struggling to get back into it. I'm in college and it is always difficult because so many of my friends love to eat out and don't really worry about their weight when it has always been a struggle for me! Going out makes it so easy for me to make the wrong decisions about what to eat. Would love some friends who could help me! Thanks!

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    My name is Kim and I can relate to your story. My weight loss journey began two years ago. I was at my heaviest (225) and things were not good. I couldn't keep up with my kids, I was tired all the time, and my doctor told me that my cholesterol was on the rise! I decided something needed to change. I started walking, and eventually doing some weight training. I am down over 65 pounds! I feel so much better, and I love supporting and encouraging people to do the same. I would be happy to be an accountability partner with you. I still have some weight to lose, so we can work at it together! Getting your nutrition under control is a big key to losing weight. I can share what has worked for me if you are interested. If you work hard, I know you can reach your goal! So what do ya say? Are you in?
  • ashleighjoy2007
    ashleighjoy2007 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hey girly! I'll shoot you a friend request, would love to give some support. =)
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Add me anytime i totaly understand , its hard I recently began adding a supplment called ACE and this seems to work for me even when im out with family friends Ace controls me being hungry so i dont eat as much!!
    good luck you can do this we all can do it

No need for supplements. It's about lifestyle changes. Things that you are willing to do for the rest of your life. I don't know one person willing to take a supplement every day for the rest of their lives. Supplements don't teach you how to manage your portions. It's about moderation not deprivation, learning how to eat properly, with proper portion sizes. Supplements only teach you how to rely on supplements and how to throw away your money.