New from Missouri

Options
Hey Everyone,

I just registered and wanted to introduce myself. As my title says, I'm from Missouri. I'm in my late-20's (just turned 29 yesterday) and have some serious weight loss plans. I stumbled upon this site while browsing diet tips. I think it might be a resourceful tool to have as I begin my journey.

Wish me luck. :)

Replies

• ngoat
    ngoat Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm from Columbia, MO. I am 25.. I joined about a month ago and have enjoyed the site. Just keeping track of your calories is great. I wish you the best of luck!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Happy B-Day and good luck to you reaching your goal!
  • manleyzoo
    manleyzoo Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi from your neighbor up in Iowa!! Good luck with the weight loss.
  • mikeps
    Options
    Good luck...don't just focus on weight loss...focus on exercise as well..include strength training!
  • mirenner
    mirenner Posts: 205
    Options
    this is a great resource for advice and encouragement, now the ball is in your court, step up and do it!
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I am from a small town in SW Missouri. This is really an awesome site. You will find a lot of good information, and a lot of motivation and support. Feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck on your journey!
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I am from a small town in SW Missouri. This is really an awesome site. You will find a lot of good information, and a lot of motivation and support. Feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck on your journey!
  • fluffy21
    Options
    I am from Columbia Mo and I think this website is a great way to keep track of everything and get awesome support.
    Good luck!!
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hello from Kansas! Hope you have much success with this site! I have grown to love it! I would have never hung with the "diet" if I didn't have it.
    Good luck in your journey!
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm originally from a very small town in SE Missouri and then lived in Columbia for 15 years (before I moved to Philly, PA). :flowerforyou:
  • grifter81
    Options
    Thanks for all of the well wishes. I've been in Missouri for most of my life. And for those of you around Columbia, I'm working on a graduate degree from Mizzou. I haven't forgotten about exercise either. I seem to do better with that than my diet. Surprisingly, I kind of enjoy it.
  • brice02
    brice02 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Im from Kansas City Missouri! Glad your here, please feel free to add me as a friend!