Backtracking but Positive

Options
Well, I fell back alittle as I was gone all week on business. I was NOT prepared for it as my friends who work with me, lets just say they like to party. Oh yea, beer and food... I will be back on track again tomorrow though.

Replies

• dixon5000
    dixon5000 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Well, I fell back alittle as I was gone all week on business. I was NOT prepared for it as my friends who work with me, lets just say they like to party. Oh yea, beer and food... I will be back on track again tomorrow though.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    good job trying to do your best Dixon!

don't sweat it you know you can do this and after this trip you're back on track guy!....RIGHT?!:angry: .....don't make me make you sing hairspray all alone...wait wait...something you WON'T want to do...shoot ..let me think on this a spell....:ohwell:

hugs!:laugh:
    Ali
  • dixon5000
    dixon5000 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I will be good to go. Fall and winter is my best time to lose
  • ali106
    Options
    me too actually...why is that? lol..you'd think it would be the other way around....hmmm?

any thoughts?
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    me too actually...why is that? lol..you'd think it would be the other way around....hmmm?

any thoughts?

I think we get more into a routine in the fall and winter, even with the holidays. Summer is so full of vacations and on vacations, I dunno about you, but I tend to say, "Aw, what the heck is a vacation without a s'more (or some chips or a beer, etc.)". :drinker: :smokin:

In fall, it's back to work, and for me when I am on a routine it is just easier to stay on track. :smile:
  • ali106
    Options
    I think you're right there girl!:wink:

I like to run too and honestly I hate runnin in the heat of the summer...hate it! lol...I do it...but me no likey as much as a nice crisp fall day...now that is a good run day! :bigsmile:

hugs~