No more DRAMA in my life!!!!!

TazzytheMotivator
TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Tell me if anyone out there agrees with me. Each day i say it will be different that today is the day i will succeed and before the day is out i fall back down.But today i believe in those words and I WILL RISE AND SUCCEED !!!!!!! I will not remeber the past i will only look to the future and when i do everyone else will be there too!!
Wish the best for Everyone who is taking those first steps to a new you

Replies

• have a plan..plan smart..stay ahead of boredom.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Best of luck to you!

Try to keep a positive attitude about what you're doing. Find foods you like and activities you enjoy, and it will make it much easier to stick with. :)
  • netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    That is a fantastic attitude - stick with it!!! I have post-it's on my wall next to my desk where I sit all day with positive little tidbits

1 - I create myself with the choices I make each day!
    2 - today is the day!!!
    3 - (and my signature line)

they really do help keep me grounded as to why I am doing this - it is not for anyone else in my life, but myself!!!. IT IS MY TIME!!!

WE can all do this TOGETHER!!! - All the best!!! :happy:
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Thank you for you kind words
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    I can't look to the future or I get overwhelmed and fall back into old habits. I adopted the same philosophy I used when I quit smoking over a decade ago . . . one day at a time.

I found the following quote in Bob Greene's book (he is Oprah's trainer) . . . I CREATE MYSELF WITH THE CHOICES I MAKE EACH DAY.

I have this posted on my closet door in my bedroom, so it is the first thing I see every morning. I also have it on my fridge and my monitor at work. It reminds me to ONLY focus on today . . . every morning when I see my sign I make the promise to myself that I will remain dedicated today . . . and today only. Even I can avoid temptation for only one day! I tell myself that I might eat a cupcake tomorrow, but I will remain dedicated today . . . then I repeat it every morning but only really focus on that day.

I can't look toward my goal . . . and Im over 60% of the way there with only about 30 pounds left to go . . . but looking that far forward, knowing I still have months of hard work and dedication to go just overwhelms me too much.
  • TazzytheMotivator
    I WILL DO THAT!!!!!!!

I wish you all the best . I hope you are going to do something special really big
  • YES!! Your message is music to my ears!! Today is the FIRST day of the rest of my life!! I am so glad that someone else is affirming that theme with me. GOOD luck to you!
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Love this post!

You just gave me the inspiration to go for everything, leave the rest in the past, keep looking forward, and making each day a new beginning.

Thank you so much :)

L.
  • TazzytheMotivator
    It seem to me that you have a plan that work best for you.I wish all the best , and please keep me informed.
  • Thu 12/30/10 02:19 PMreminding myself that 1/3 of the nation has fatty liver disease and even more have diabetes. My mom is one of them. The end result of the two combined is liver cancer..the liver poisons the system with high levels of ammonia. The medication to keep this in check usually keeps the person homebound because of the laxitive effect. When the ammonia is to high the person is confused and in some cases may slip into a coma...overeating is not worth it...refined sugar is not worth..sitting on your bum doing nothing is not worth..This keeps me motivated. Fatty liver disease can be reversed if caught early and can be diagnosed with a simple blood screen.
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Right back at you my friend. Right now you are shinning as bright as the SUN:smile:
  • I can't look toward my goal . . . and Im over 60% of the way there with only about 30 pounds left to go . . . but looking that far forward, knowing I still have months of hard work and dedication to go just overwhelms me too much.

I think this is very good. I am easily overwhelmed as well. I appreciate you posting this because I can truly relate. Thank you!
  • Yes I have started and stopped so many times, lost 30 only to gain 50. I am taking charge of my life and I mean business!! Food has lost all power over me this time I am tired of being weak.
  • TazzytheMotivator
    Yes you will keep going never stop until you reach your goals
This discussion has been closed.