Support buddies that have more than 50 pounds to lose

Options
Good morning everyone, I'm looking for support buddies that have more than 50 pounds to lose. I personally need to lose 85 pounds to get at a healthy body weight. It's very overwhelming but I'm trying to just stay in today and not look at the long haul. If you are serious and would like to team up with a food addict and help one another through this journey, please add me as a friend, have a great day everyone!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Good for you for starting this journey. I've lost 93 lbs. and have another 20-30 to go. Feel free to add me and you can see my food diary.
  • abrockhausen
    abrockhausen Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    HI!!! I am new too and looking to lose 57 lbs (maybe more). Would love to be a buddy!!! Sent a friend request.
    2199216 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a while however my weight lost has gone up and down not as consistent as I would like and of course that's because of me. Any way I want to stay in the day and just keep moving forward. I need to lose about 70 pounds maybe more. so add me to your list of buddies. I know I can't do this alone
  • hikezilla
    hikezilla Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in this group for sure! Let's be friends and kick each other in the....no wait...let's be friends and encourage each other the best we can!
  • carvajaldiez
    Options
    Hello! I have 120 pounds to lose. I recently started - feel free to add me! Good luck!