NEW FROM TEXAS

Options
Hello all!!! Hope everyone is having a good day and shedding some pounds!!! Two of my friends actually joined and then told me about it, So I decided to join and what fun this has been!!! I am actually excited about getting on every morning and logging in all my information! I enjoy seeing all the success stories on here!!! Ya'll are doing a great job!! Keep up the good work!

Replies

• Franhall06
    Options
    DUSTY! So glad you joined us! It's awesome that we're doing this all together! You're doing awesome as well!
  • dustyhuffman
    Options
    Aw thanks Franny!!! Thank You and Lindsey for sharing this website with me!!! It is awesome to have ya'll doing it along with me! <3 ya'll!!!
  • joycechastity2
    Options
    I happened upon the site by accident and glad that I did. Just started today and have had some awsome encouragement. Good Luck!!!
  • acarter72
    acarter72 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I just joined too and yes it is wonderful that you are not doing this solo! Best wishes as we start this journey together!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm in Texas as well! :drinker:
  • ready2losew8
    Options
    Welcome, we are glad to have you. The support on here is so motivating. You can add me as a friend if you'd like. My best advice is get to logging right away. It was a huge reality check for me to see my food intake. Good luck with your weight loss :)