Need motivational friends!

Options
13»

Replies

• amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me, as long as they like and comment often, as I do the same.
  • jnvb
    jnvb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me! I like to give as well as receive the motivation :flowerforyou:
  • shuabier
    shuabier Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i would love some motivational friends. add me at will (i lost 85 pounds over the last couple years, but have had a rough couple of months and need to shed a bunch more...)
  • oxfordhazzy
    Options
    I'm also looking for people to motivate me! Used to be on here years ago, now that I've started running again I would like to be part of a motivational community :)
  • jnvb
    jnvb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've just added you both!
  • asweetbrandy
    Options
    I went thru and requested to be friends with everyone. I would love to have the extra support thru my journey. I also started a facebook page to help keep me accountable. https://www.facebook.com/BrandysBeginning
  • meme287
    meme287 Posts: 16
    Options
    If you are still looking for friends, feel free to add me :) I have found some great motivators on here and like to share the wealth :)
  • meowzers007
    meowzers007 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day as well!! I added you :)

Anyone else, feel free to add me too! Motivational friends are the best. We're all in this together! :flowerforyou:
  • Stuartw31
    Stuartw31 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hey, like yourself I was logging daily but hit a point 3 months ago when I needed some motivation so started doing the friend thing and it worked, gives me a push when needed and motivates me, hope it can do the same for you as well - feel free to add me
  • Trysta
    Trysta Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am returning as well, but don't have friends for motivation & support - would love to add my name to the list =)