Hello. Hola!

Options
Hey everyone, my name is Alan and I'm trying to lose weight so I can stay on this rock longer and spend time with family friends and accomplish what I was destined to do.

I'm 39 and I'll be 40 in August! My weight is currently at 268 and I'd like to be down to 180!

It really does help to have people supporting you as I was inspired by a young mother who recently had a baby and she's been so dedicated to getting back in shape. I was embarrassed to tell her I didn't workout the other day.lol But it encouraged me to know someone actually cares. So if I could add some of you as friends so we can encourage each other that would be amazing.

Take care and keep pushing!

Alan

Replies

• fairyface87
    fairyface87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great reason to get in shape! I'm on the health kick to try and beat my depression (and not look like a whale on the beach!) Feel free to add me, I'm new here too :smile:
  • shannond1102
    shannond1102 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Trying to re-motivate myself after falling off the wagon for a few months. After all, Spring is here and Summer is right around the corner!!
  • fairyface87
    fairyface87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Trying to re-motivate myself after falling off the wagon for a few months. After all, Spring is here and Summer is right around the corner!!

I'm the same, I always fall off the wagon over winter! Glad to be healthier though, it's only been a week and I feel better already! :smile: