I love this community

Options
Just wanted to say that I really appreciate this community and site/app. Since joining I've had a few 'fall off' periods where I stopped tracking and stopped exercising but since going hard these last 33 days and being consistent with my calorie intake and workouts I've lost almost 16 pounds and I'm more focused then ever to get back into shape and not give up. This community lifts me to aspire for greatness and I just want to say thank you to everyone. Reading your posts, triumphs and struggles really let's me know that I'm not alone and that we can all be a healthier version of ourselves!

Replies

• cj731
    cj731 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say that I really appreciate this community and site/app. Since joining I've had a few 'fall off' periods where I stopped tracking and stopped exercising but since going hard these last 33 days and being consistent with my calorie intake and workouts I've lost almost 16 pounds and I'm more focused then ever to get back into shape and not give up. This community lifts me to aspire for greatness and I just want to say thank you to everyone. Reading your posts, triumphs and struggles really let's me know that I'm not alone and that we can all be a healthier version of ourselves!

What a sweet post! I love reading positive messages like this, I also love the advice and support you can find on this site. Some of these folks are so knowledgable and it's so great that people take the time to share and offer opinions when others need help.
    Congratulations on your loss, 16 pounds is an awesome achievement! Keep up the great work, you're doing a fantastic job :)
  • chiqey
    chiqey Posts: 13
    Options

I agree with all of the above. Just back after starting to slip back into old habits and so grateful for the people who are here and so honest.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Great positive and inspiring post. Keep up the good work, you've done great so far :drinker:
    +1!