Who knows about this??

Options
Has anyone taken Garcinia Cambogia before and what were your results!?? Thanks!

Replies

• thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

Save your money.
    Just eat healther, and less food, and you wlll lose weight and fatten up your bank account.
  • jec285
    jec285 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    first

drats, second*
  • brosis85
    brosis85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    BIGGEST WASTE OF MONEY EVER! Literally does nothing. I fell for the scam *sigh* and didnt see a single result. I have found doing it on my own has worked way better and its something I can live with.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it nor have I seen 35 threads just like this one.
  • coolblondenerd
    coolblondenerd Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My weight loss secret: eat less, move more. Shhhh! Don't tell anybody!
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options

^this
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I have friends who tried it, and didn't change ANYTHING about their lifestyle and had 0 results.

like everything else, if you read the tiny print, "when combined with a balanced diet and exercise routine," blah blah blah.

it's just another placebo pill designed to get people interested.

you're worth the actual time and commitment it's going to take to reach your goals. :)
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I have not taken it, but I suspect a lighter wallet.

You mean weight loss?

Oh.

I suppose if the person was taking it and eating a a deficit, they probably lost weight.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

^this

secret's out! I do it too, but only because it's trendy now. :wink:

OP, if you want to spend some of your money, you can donate to me and I'll ship you a paperweight. I accept PayPal and you'll get the exact same results as buying that product.
  • BackToLoseMore
    BackToLoseMore Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Unless your body is lacking in core nutrients, there are no needs for supplements. And if you are lacking, try eating foods that get you there before putting crap into the body.
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I take them only because I noticed I don't crave carbs. Never read anything about controlling blood sugar but that's what it does for me.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    strong first post.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Buy a "Body by Jake" instead.
  • abrasue86
    abrasue86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    strong first post.

lol r u really this bored?
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    strong first post.

lol. are you really this gullible? As others have said, eat less, move more. Don't waste your time and money on "quick fixes" or miracle products.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    strong first post.

see, NOW you're getting the hang of this place.

all you have to do now is track your calories.
  • abrasue86
    Options
    Thanks for the lovely advice here guys! I'm most def. in line with my exercise and diet. Just throwin' a question out there! Have a blessed day
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options

Yeah, and not a day goes by that I'm not haunted by it... I wake up in a cold sweat every night, screaming about Garcinia Cambogia!

Back in '86, we'd gotten sketchy reports that a VIP's chopper went down in Garcinia Combogia. We went in under cover of darkness, thinking it would give us the edge, but it didn't. We found another unit leader who had been reported as missing. It turned out Hopper didn't disappear, he was skinned alive!

After a SNAFU with the locals, it came for us. Hawkins was the first to fall, and Blain was blasted by some sort of directed plasma weapon. We tried to gun it down and to trap it but it evaded us and continued its killing spree. Mac and Dillon were next, and Billy got the Cuisinart treatment after making a ridiculously stupid, macho stand. His last words were "YEE ARGHHHHHHHHH!" Poncho was finished off with a quick blast to the head.

I barely escaped with my life by realizing that our stalker and tormentor was my ex-girlfriend! From my time spent in her kitchen, I knew that she could only see in the infrared spectrum. Covered in wet, cold whipped cream as I was, she couldn't see me and temporarily gave up the pursuit.

I knew I had to make a stand, that I'd need an edge; One more trap! So, with chocolate and mall gift cards placed in a small clearing, I bellowed "SAAAAAAAAAAAAALE!" into the deceptively calm jungle night. She'd be on her way, (after putting on her makeup, perfume, the right bow for her hair, some primping, changing outfits a couple more times... etc) I just had to wait it out, alone in the solitary darkness.

When she showed up, I was safely in my Cool-Whip armor (It was like I was invisible and she was totally clueless whenever I tried that) and our battle ensued. It raged on for what felt like hours, but she was getting the upper hand and was edging toward my destruction. Finally, with the last of my strength, I pulled my trump card and tossed her some Midol and asked if that would help her mood.

The resulting atomic explosion leveled roughly 550 acres, and there was no trace of her to be found. I got to de' chopper and returned home. I never will forget Garcinia Cambogia, try as hard as I might. God help me...
  • abrasue86
    Options

Yeah, and not a day goes by that I'm not haunted by it... I wake up in a cold sweat every night, screaming about Garcinia Cambogia!

Back in '86, we'd gotten sketchy reports that a VIP's chopper went down in Garcinia Combogia. We went in under cover of darkness, thinking it would give us the edge, but it didn't. We found another unit leader who had been reported as missing. It turned out Hopper didn't disappear, he was skinned alive!

After a SNAFU with the locals, it came for us. Hawkins was the first to fall, and Blain was blasted by some sort of directed plasma weapon. We tried to gun it down and to trap it but it evaded us and continued its killing spree. Mac and Dillon were next, and Billy got the Cuisinart treatment after making a ridiculously stupid, macho stand. His last words were "YEE ARGHHHHHHHHH!" Poncho was finished off with a quick blast to the head.

I barely escaped with my life by realizing that our stalker and tormentor was my ex-girlfriend! From my time spent in her kitchen, I knew that she could only see in the infrared spectrum. Covered in wet, cold whipped cream as I was, she couldn't see me and temporarily gave up the pursuit.

I knew I had to make a stand, that I'd need an edge; One more trap! So, with chocolate and mall gift cards placed in a small clearing, I bellowed "SAAAAAAAAAAAAALE!" into the deceptively calm jungle night. She'd be on her way, (after putting on her makeup, perfume, the right bow for her hair, some primping, changing outfits a couple more times... etc) I just had to wait it out, alone in the solitary darkness.

When she showed up, I was safely in my Cool-Whip armor (It was like I was invisible and she was totally clueless whenever I tried that) and our battle ensued. It raged on for what felt like hours, but she was getting the upper hand and was edging toward my destruction. Finally, with the last of my strength, I pulled my trump card and tossed her some Midol and asked if that would help her mood.

The resulting atomic explosion leveled roughly 550 acres, and there was no trace of her to be found. I got to de' chopper and returned home. I never will forget Garcinia Cambogia, try as hard as I might. God help me...

THIS is how bored we are lol bravo :)
  • Trad_Barbie
    Trad_Barbie Posts: 166 Member
    Options

+1!!!