Hey mommys in 30's...

Options
Juust in :). It really helps to have some wonderful ladies as frns with similar goals and same age group...am a 30 yr old mommy, 162lbs and to lose 30 lbs :).

Replies

• lvmamaduke
    lvmamaduke Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm a 28yr old mommy started at SW:167 CW:151 and hoping to get down to 135lbs
  • Jenettpurvis
    Options
    I am a 33 year old mom of three. Trying to stay motivated and be a mom is hard sometimes. Maybe we can ll support each other! Feel free to add me.
  • Courtshorr
    Courtshorr Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Well I am only 28... but I am a mommy looking to lose 30ish pounds! Feel free to add me! I am very active on here and I love the motivation of others!
  • jldahlen21
    Options
    I'm 36, 2 beautiful "babies" and have a small business & 3 part-time jobs (I'm crazy & it's a long story...ask if you want) and would love to connect. Any of y'all can add me too.
  • darken6
    darken6 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well. I'm a 33-year-old, stay at home mom of 6 children ages 21 months to 11 years. I'm currently on a 23-day logging streak, and I'm committed this time. SW 178.8, CW 174, GW 160. I'm 5'9" tall, and have a goal of being strong and toned, but not skinny. :)
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

Welcome!!! I'm 33, mom of 2- 11 yr old daughter and 5 yr old son, plus 1 step daughter that will be 12 in June. I started 3 yrs ago at 235 lbs, currently bouncing around 155, so almost 80 lbs gone. I teach full time, am a mom , wife, daughter.............. Life is hectic.....hence 3 yrs to drop 80 lbs!!
  • iKhant
    iKhant Posts: 3
    Options
    36 years old mom.
    5'3"
    7 months ago 165. Now 185lb!!! OMG. I want to be in 130's :explode:
    I need serious help.

Btw, how can i add the widget at the bottom of my post.
  • triciaroo
    triciaroo Posts: 13
    Options
    27 year old first time mom to a 15 week old baby boy with another 18lb to go!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    36 years old mom.
    5'3"
    7 months ago 165. Now 185lb!!! OMG. I want to be in 130's :explode:
    I need serious help.

Btw, how can i add the widget at the bottom of my post.

It's under your profile page. (Ok it should be......)
  • Keiblob
    Keiblob Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 31 and no kids but I have a dog! Does that count? :)
  • EternalDecadence
    EternalDecadence Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    33 yo mommy of 2 young boys. Working out seems impossible with rugrats around. Feel free to add me!
  • sunshineandprayers
    sunshineandprayers Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    30 year old new mom with 8 week old would like to drop 30
  • stryi
    stryi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there - I'm 32, mom of a 3-year old, live in FL with good 40 lbs to lose typically interrupted by work. kids activities and my love of cooking :-).
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    36 y/o with an almost 9 and 6 year olds. Feel free to add...I still have plenty more to shed.
  • Dedicatedmetime
    Dedicatedmetime Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Mother to two little munchkins here! Feel free to add me :)
  • robbieann1980
    Options
    34yo, Mother of 5 here. I need some motiviation as well. I gained 20 pounds in less than a year! OMG, REALLY! I'm so ashamed of myself. I'm currently at 194, and I'm only 5'2" so yeah, not good. I'm looking to be healthy, not thin. I'm not wanting to fad diet, I'm wanting to change my life style. I'm hoping this MFP will work. I tried it some time ago and I had lost 7 pounds. Then, I just lost my mojo to do it anymore. It's hard. I work full time too. But, I KNOW I can do it. My boss's boss is in her 70s and runs marathons. I'm using her as inspiration. That's who I want to be when I'm 70!! I don't want to drop weight for vanity. I want to live a long and healthy life for my kids and future grandchildren. I see my mom struggling with her health, at 55. That's way too young. I don't want to be that way.
    I'm ready to get at it!! :happy:
  • leslie345
    leslie345 Posts: 10
    Options
    36 year old mommy to a 16 month old and trying for another. I have 40lbs to lose :( I want to get in shape and lose some weight before getting pregnant again!
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and I have 9 year old twins (they turn 10 in May), a live-in boyfriend (fiance-to-be) who has a 12 year old that we have every other weekend. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Best of luck to all of you...I've got about 20 pounds left to lose I guess (give or take). :)

Edited to include: SW: 187 CW 172 Goal: 155ish I'm 5'7.5" so I'll be happy with weighing anywhere between 145-160...I also have a large frame (totally sounds like Cartman: "I'm not fat, I'm big-boned" - but it's true, I have big bones as I've been told). My BMI is never accurate, but I have a scale that measure Body fat and my doc said it's more accurate than the generic BMI equation because the BMI equation doesn't really account for muscle/bone weight. So, I'm gonna go with what she says on this one :)
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 37 and a single mom to 3 kids 2 girls and 1 boy ages 13, 7 and 1.5.
    Started out at my heaviest back in June at 213 and right now currently 176 and looking at a goal of between 140-150 whichever I feel and look good at.

Feel free to add me!
  • Kirianna81
    Kirianna81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a 32 year old mother to an 8 year old boy who is on the autistic spectrum, he needs alot of help so sometimes keeping motivated and finding the energy to keep up with the food tracking and exercise can be hard but I've managed to lose 20lb so far, I'm 5ft2in and want to drop another 40lb at least. For me this is all about life style change rather than a crash diet, started this in January and I'm still going with the occasional wobble. Anybody can add me, I will try to offer support and would love any in return :)