Mamas in their 30's

Options
124»

Replies

• jldahlen21
    Options
    I'm 36 w/2 beautiful "babies".... Feel free to add me! I've got about 30 lbs to go...need some motivation and support!
  • Rowood101
    Rowood101 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Clinging to my thirties at 39, will be the big 40 in November. I have a daughter who just turned 3. Anyone is free to add me, since I've also just started and looking for motivation.
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Gonna be 34 in June and I'm the mother of 4 ages 10-2. I log daily, feel free to add me!
  • naturesfinest4688
    naturesfinest4688 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi im 36 with a four year old and seven year old autistic girl.Ive lost 145 pounds.
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Hi im 36 with a four year old and seven year old autistic girl.Ive lost 145 pounds.

No Freakin Way! That's incredible! Congratulations. Went to your profile to peep ya pics and YOU LOOK AMAZING! Go Girl!!
  • arenad
    arenad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am 37 and have three kids. They are all teenagers though, no small ones anymore. Feel free to add me if you like!!
  • arenad
    arenad Posts: 142 Member
    Options

That is awesome. Congrats!!!
  • dynellthomas12
    dynellthomas12 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm 35 with a 16 year old son and a 7 year old daughter.
  • tigerjane81
    tigerjane81 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32yr old SAHM with an almost-2yr old son. I've been losing and gaining the same 10lbs over and over again for the last year and a half. I'm so ready to get below 140 again! I either do great at eating clean, or at exercising - but never both at the same time, it seems. Send me a msg and add me if you'd like :)
  • sopranomama
    sopranomama Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    34 with a 21-month-old son checking in here! Would love to connect with some other 30-something mamas. :)
  • OliverTheSweet
    Options
    I am a 30 year old mom of 3 daughters ages 8, 4, and 3. I work full time with a husband who is out of town Monday their Friday. I don't remember what it's like to actually be alone ever! February 5th I gave birth to a baby girl for my Aunt, who I was a surrogate for. I gave birth at the heaviest weight I have ever been! I am determined to get back to my pre-kids size. Nice to meet you all!
  • kellyj0729
    kellyj0729 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Please add me! 34- mom of 2 sets of twins, boys are 9 and my baby girls are 3....Can anyone tell me that I will get my abs back or I am having to go in for a tummy tuck???
  • schelly81
    schelly81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    add me too, I'm 33 with an almost 3 year old and a 9 month old.
  • christyallgood
    christyallgood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I am almost 36 (ugh, really???)SAHM of a 7 y/o boy and 5 y/o girl.
  • rissa876
    rissa876 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in my late 30's and have a 9 year old. Losing weight while balancing parenting can be a challenge sometimes. Feel free to add me :)