Hello All!

I'm new to this site. Looks awesome! I hope it helps. I'm not a person obsessed with losing weight but I'm starting to have troubles with my galbladder and want to get things under control before they are too late. Young girls just know that if you carry a lot of extra weight it eventually hurts the galbladder. My friend already had to have hers removed.

Any ways just wanted to say hello!
:smooched:

Replies

• Spruitt57
    Spruitt57 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm new to this site. Looks awesome! I hope it helps. I'm not a person obsessed with losing weight but I'm starting to have troubles with my galbladder and want to get things under control before they are too late. Young girls just know that if you carry a lot of extra weight it eventually hurts the galbladder. My friend already had to have hers removed.

Any ways just wanted to say hello!
    :smooched:
  • Hello and Welcome!

I had my gallbladder removed in my 20's. If you can avoid having it removed, do everything you can. Once my gallbladder was removed, I actually started gaining weight and had multiple other problems (heartburn, ulcers, etc) all because of the gallbladder!
  • baylou
    baylou Posts: 52
    welcome to you
    betty
  • tessa681
    tessa681 Posts: 49 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome !!!

Stephanie
  • Welcome Spruitt57. I'm sorry to hear about your physical issue, but slowly and surely if you want to you'll take corrective measures to rectify the situation. This tool is a great asset, and the folks here will offer plenty of support.
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    :ohwell: i had my gallbladder removed about 12 years ago and i have found that you do gain aweight after words thats what i had heard because doesnt the gallbladder help with fat break down???>>>>:huh:
  • I was only 23 when I had mine removed. I found out, after the fact of course, that yes, your gallbladder aids in breaking down you fat as well as acting as a filter for your kidneys.